1

Fifteen Years Later

Gunna sat inside the window of an abandoned apartment with his eyes glued to the house across the street from it. Although this was his fourth day in the same position, wearing the same clothes, and sick to his stomach from smelling himself, he had to be sure he calculated every move perfectly.

Everyday at Five in the morning he'd see the young trappers breaking down and bagging up dope.

At eight, shop opened. The junkies would line up at the door for that morning hit. Around twelve the money was exchanged for re-up, two niggas were left to work, and a fresh shipment was brought in for that lunch time rush.

Nothing was ever done differently, which was the biggest mistake any trap nigga could make.

You never knew who was watching, and with a nigga like Gunna peeping shit, it was definitely gonna end ugly.

The lunch shipment would last throughout the rest of the night and shop would close up at about five. The operation was ran like a fucking nine to five, which was the only thing smart Black had done.

Black was supposed to be the man to see around the Carolina's and surrounding areas. The only problem was, wanting to be seen would only have a nigga watching, and that's exactly what Gunna was doing.

"Careless ass niggas," Gunna scoffed watching the young boys pay more attention to bitches walking by than their actual surroundings. Oh well, they would make his job easier.

Gunna was a one man army. He didn't have a crew, didn't really need one. There were only two people Gunna trusted with his life, and even they  couldn't tell anyone much about him.

That's the type of person he was. Gunna loved his privacy.

He could walk in any room and gain everyone's attention without parting his lips. The boy definitely had an aura about him. His pretty boy appearance made the women fawn over him, and the men underestimate what he was capable of. Although Gunna's eyes did this funny color changing shit, there was no missing the darkness inside them.

Turning his attention back to the trap, Gunna noticed something that caused him to clench his jaw tightly.

Deciding to kick his plan of hitting the trap at closing time, Gunna grab his glock .19 along with his Colt .45 handgun, tucked them on his waist, and swiftly made his way out the door.

There was never a need for a ski mask because he needed niggas to see who he was and understand that his would be the last face they'd be seeing. 

"Rhonda, you're short a fucking dollar," Gunna heard as he walked towards the loud mouth nigga who he was certain was showing out for the chicks down the block. "Go find a fucking dollar and come back, if not get the fuck on."

The smoker turned to her kid and dug down into the pocket of his jeans pulling out a crumpled dollar. Before she could hand it over Gunna walked over and snatched it from her hand. He then dug in his pocket and handed the kid a five.

"Run down to that corner store and grab you something little man," Gunna spoke never taking his eyes off the dealer.

Once the kid was out of sight Gunna pulled his two pistols from his waist.

"Gunna man," The guy started, but a hollow point quickly ended that conversation.

"Ahhhh," The fiend screamed running off.

Gunna let her go before walking inside the trap and killing everything moving. Niggas already knew what time it was with him, and they also knew the only talking came from his guns.