35

Gunna roughly pulled Briana's shirt over her head and resumed their kiss. All Bri could focus on was the feeling of his soft plump lips meshing with hers. The feeling was a lot like she imagined, but more intense. So intense that she had to turn her head so Gunna could focus on her neck instead. His hands fumbled while unhooking her bra.

"Gunna..." Bri moaned softly at the feeling of him pinching and rolling her nipples.

Gunna's erection was threatening to burst through his jeans as he fumbled to remove his belt. The sound of clashing metal broke Bri's concentration.

"Wait, wait..." She sighed breathlessly placing her hands up against Gunna's chest.

"Wait for what?" Gunna asked, lightly gripping Briana's neck and pulling her back towards him.

That move alone had her rotating against Gunna's erection while sticking her tongue back in his mouth.  The feeling was so intense that it was almost painful for Bri to pull away, but she did.

"Gunna, no," Bri jumped up. "We can.. We can't do this." She sighed, grabbing her shirt and pulling it down over her head.

Gunna sat up straight and ran his hands down his head. He was trippin'. This was the wrong thing to do and he knew it, but he needed a release.

"Damn Bri," Gunna started but had no idea how to finish.

"I just... I don't want to get sucked back into all of this. The girl, the baby, it's too much. I didn't mean to-"

"Its cool Bri, that was my bad," Gunna stood from the bed. "Fuck!" He shouted, disappointed with himself.

Gunna's world was all fucked up at the moment and he was only making shit worst. The last thing he needs is Briana back in her feelings. Instead of trying to take her down, he should have been on top of the Karron situation.

Regardless of how Gunna felt at the moment, Olivia was still his family.

Briana was gathering her things embarrassed that she had even gone this far with Gunna. After everything she'd learned about herself, he still had some sort of hold over her.

"I'm gonna go. I should have never come here," Briana rushed towards the door.

"Wait, hold up," Gunna grabbed her around the waist.  "Don't go." He pleaded. Tears clouded Briana's vision as her back rested against his chest. "We don't have to do anything, just lay with me."

"I can't do this with you Gunna," She cried. "I can't. Do you know how bad you broke me down? How bad you hurt me?"

"I know, I swear I know," He sighed resting his chin on top of her head.

"No, you don't. You hurt me so bad," Briana shook as she cried. "I can't fully blame you because I obviously didn't love myself. You treated me like shit Gunna... and through it all I still loved you. I still wanted you. I needed you and you gave me your ass to kiss every time. Yet, here I am... Still being what you need."

Releasing his own set of tears Gunna nodded in agreement. He was a muthafucka, he couldn't deny that and Briana was undoubtedly a real one, but she wasn't Olivia.

"I apologize for hurting you Briana," Gunna spoke lowly while sniffling. "And I know I'm the last person that deserves your friendship... But I don't want to be alone tonight because I really don't want my thoughts to take me somewhere I don't need to go. For the first time in my life, I feel like I found someone that's for me and I ain't never had that. At the same time, she may have betrayed me in the worst way. So believe me when I say I understand how I made you feel and I know it's fucked up. I know because I'm in that same situation right now."