32

"Yeah boy, that's how you do it!" Gunna jumped up cheering Sherrod on as he ran into the end zone.

Sherrod was trying out for some little league football team and he was adamant about everyone being present to see him.

Olivia laughed while rubbing her stomach."I can only imagine you at the actual games," She joked. Gunna plopped down on the bleachers beside her.

"Hush, like you wasn't on the computer this morning designing custom gear. You'll be in the stands with bells and whistles," Gunna shot back.

"And a customized banner," Liv laughed.

"That's a damn shame," Silas stood up gripping his walking stick. "It's because of you two he thinks he can boss everyone around."

Lai nodded in agreeance before adding her two cents, "And you're no better. I told you no football, and what do you do? Sign him up anyway."

Silas smirked at his wife. "He's a boy babe, a few bumps and bruises won't hurt him. Besides, I think it's a great way for him to release aggression."

"Whatever Silas. He can join the swim team and release that same aggression. Just say you didn't think that was manly enough," Lai rolled her eyes.

"Who wants to be around a bunch of other men in underwear?" Si frowned. "I sure wouldn't want to sit around watching that."

Olivia let out a playful giggle before pulling herself up on her feet. Gunna looked up at her and frowned. She was seven months now and getting bigger every day.

"Where you going?" He asked, grabbing ahold of her hand.

"To grab a snack, we're hungry."

"Nah, I got you, relax. What do you want? Nachos?" Gunna asked already knowing that was Liv's favorite.

"And a hot sausage and pickle, but make sure they put them both in the same bag, please."

Gunna shook his head and turned his attention to Laila and Silas. "Yall want anything?" He asked.

"I'm good," Lai replied.

Silas gripped his stick and made his way down the bleachers. "I'll come with you so I can see what they have."

Gunna watched to make sure Si was good before walking down behind him. Once they were headed towards the concession stands Silas spoke up.

"How is everything?" He asked.

Gunna nodded up and down while checking his burner phone to make sure he hadn't missed anything. Once he slid it down in his pocket he looked up at Silas.

"Good, a little too good if you ask me. I at least expected some kind of setback, but this Capo dude is going strong. Money is always on time and on point, re-up is constant, and his team is solid. If I trusted the nigga I wouldn't mind him being on my team. He runs his shit well, I'll give him that."

The merger with Capo proved to be beneficial to both himself and Gunna. Cap was turning a decent profit and getting larger shipments than he was before. Gunna's product was better quality and the fiends took notice quick. Although the circumstances they met under were foul, Capo showed less anger and more gratitude with each passing day.

Gunna put the word out that he'd be falling back for a couple of months for personal reasons, but he was also going to appoint someone to stand in on his behalf until Olivia got the hang of motherhood and no longer needed in-house assistance on a daily.

"Good, good. And what's going on with Karron?"

Gunna rubbed at his beard while looking over the concession menu. Karron was undoubtedly a snake, that much was evident, but at the end of the day, he was still family.