10

Medium sized pellets of rain thumped a melodic rhythm as they fell down hard against Gunna's roof. The rain always gave him a sense of calmness, but at this particular hour, 2 AM to be exact, Gunna was restless.

Lying across the bed shirtless with his legs sprawled open, one hand inside his briefs, and the other across his stomach, Gunna tried everything imaginable for sleep to find him. His heavy eyelids and mind that wouldn't stop racing, clearly had other plans, like holding him captive all night.

Truthfully, Gunna had Olivia on his mind. She had been since she ran out on him two weeks ago at the club. After unsuccessfully trying to reach Liv to see where her head was at, Gunna finally said fuck it and let her be.

Initially he planned to pop up to Liv's house and make her speak with him, but knowing her and how she got down, he'd probably stand outside knocking all night.

The scent of her sweet perfume along with the softness of her skin was damn near hypnotic. If anyone asked Gunna at this moment, he'd swear she had him in a sunken place.

He couldn't eat, sleep, or think without her invading his thoughts. The sound of her giggle, the way she chewed the side of her lip when contemplating something, and the look of frustration that graced her face just before she went off were all things Gunna missed.

"What the fuck?" He frowned. He didn't even notice he was paying that much attention to the small details. "I'm trippin' like a muhfucka."

Gunna shook his head after realizing he rocked up at the thought of Olivia.

"Fuck this." He spat hopping up, pulling on his sweats. Gunna didn't bother to put on a shirt before pulling his Nike hoodie down over his head and sliding on his Air Max 95 sneakers.

The pressure was too much, he needed a release.

Thirty minutes later Gunna sat parked in her driveway taking hard pulls from his second blunt. He needed to reach another level before facing her. He kept telling himself to turn back around and go home, but the tent in pants was screaming something different.

Fuck it he thought, ashing his blunt and waiting for the perfect moment to run out in the rain. Pushing the door to his truck open, Gunna jumped out and raced towards her door. He knocked a few times before waiting on an answer.

He figured she'd be sleeping, but he didn't care. After he got what he needed she could roll over and knock out, but he had to get this nut off.

Boom boom boom

Gunna knocked a little harder. He didn't want to scare her, but he didn't want to be soaked either. Two minutes later the door came flying open.

The scowl that Briana was wearing didn't mask the sleep covering her face. Her pouty lips looked more plump than they usually did, and the strings hanging from the back of her messy bun hairstyle was evidence of her slumber.

"You can't be serious," She spoke. Her look was one of anger, but she couldn't mask the glimmer of hope that flashed behind her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

Gunna stared down at her before stepping inside. Bri closed the door and turned around mugging him.

Her ass cheeks were playing peek-a-boo from the bottom of her lace panties, and her nipples protruded through the fabric of the tank she wore.

Pulling his hoodie over his head, Gunna dropped it to the floor while staring in Bri's eyes. There were so many words that needed to be said between them, and the tension in the room was thick.

Whether it was sexual tension, or built up anger, Gunna didn't know. From the change of Bri's breathing pattern, he knew she wasn't about to turn him away.