Epilogue

One year later...

Olivia smiled at the sight of her back yard covered in calla lilies. When she told Laila the vision she had for her wedding day, Liv expected her to execute, but Lai had exceeded her expectations.

Everything was so beautiful and she couldn't wait to marry her best friend.

"Why are you out here?"

Liv turned around to face Lai with tear-filled eyes. "I had to see it. You did a wonderful job, thank you."

"Aww," Lai cooed, patting at Olivia's tears with her thumbs. "You don't have to thank me Liv. It was my pleasure. Now come get your makeup done before we have to start."

Liv nodded and chuckled lightly. She had been crying off and on all day and agreed to not getting her face beat until right before the ceremony.

She couldn't help it, this was the happiest she had ever been. Plus, Liv was sure her son had a lot to do with her up and down emotions. Gunna had done it again and knocked Olivia up.

"Where's Donavan? Did Christian get Ariel together?" Liv shot off question after question while following behind Lai.

Ariel was a busy body and it was exhausting keeping up with her. They often joked that she hit the ground running before she could walk because that was all she did, thanks to Sherrod who was always chasing her.

"Liv," Lai stopped walking and spun around quickly. "Relax. You'll see Donnie when its time and Ariel is good. All you have to worry about is getting your face on and wobbling down the aisle."

Olivia laughed, gripping her side. She was six months pregnant and more than ready for it to be over. She thought Ariel gave her hell, her baby boy was a different beast.

"You're right Lai," Liv smiled while rubbing her stomach. Her eyes lit up as the corners of her mouth turned, the dimples in her cheeks appeared at the thought of her family.

Gunna didn't have the luxury of being a part of Liv's first pregnancy and was in for a rude awakening when those hormones and cravings kicked in. It didn't matter the time of day or night, Gunna was running out for the weirdest shit proudly.

He had a son on the way, a young king. Gunna couldn't wait to teach his boy all the things he wished someone would have taught him. All the right things.

Olivia was adamant about making the baby a junior, but Gunna was against that. He was named after his sorry excuse of a mother and in some ways, he felt cursed behind that. He would never do that to his kid.

"There she is," Christian pointed in Liv's direction while bouncing Ariel on her hip. She was a great auntie-mommy and Liv loved the bond the two shared. Ariel loved Chris just as much as she loved Olivia.

Liv smiled, "Were you looking for me?" She cooed walking over and pinching Ariel's chubby cheeks.

Lai kissed Ariel's cheek before pulling Liv over to the section of the room the make-up artist was set up in.

"Olivia, please allow this woman to do her job so we can get started. We have," Lai checked her watch. "An hour and a half. Let's get through this day together."

Liv giggled, grabbing Laila's hand. She placed a kiss on the back of it and promised to stay put. Lai walked off satisfied with her answer. Every couple of minutes Olivia was claiming to have to use the restroom, in reality, she was searching for Gunna.
____________

Gunna stood in the mirror checking out his fresh cut. Butterflies shuffled in the pit of his stomach as he thought about the step he was preparing to take. He was really about to be someone's husband.