8

Promise me you'll never cheat

And you will always be one hunnid

Say you're different from the rest baby

Tell me lies, tell me lies...

Briana sulked on her couch as Ann Marie sang what seemed to be the tune of her life at the moment.

Gunna had been M.I.A for three days without so much as a phone call, and at this point she was on the verge of breaking down.

Sure, this used to be the norm for the two of them, but lately things had been looking up. Gunna was spending quality time with her and even opening up more. So when he stormed out on her a few days ago, Bri was lost.

The evening was going good. Gunna had surprised Bri by treating her to dinner and a movie. Everything was perfect until they returned home and Gunna laid down for a nap.

Briana did nothing other than lie down on top of his back and Gunna freaked. He damn near sent her through the wall when he flipped her off of him. Although she was scared for her life, Briana tried addressing what went wrong, but Gunna simply grabbed his shit and stormed off.

"Really?"

Briana looked up at her older sister Angel and wiped away stray tears. She should have known Angel would show up after she ignored all of her calls.

Sighing lightly, Briana hit the power button on her Beats pill and plopped back down on her couch.

"Hi Angel." she voiced, failing at attempting a smile.

"Don't Hi Angel me bitch!" Angel smacked her lips taking a seat next to her baby sister. "What the fuck you got goin on? I've been calling you."

"Yeah, my bad sis. I'm kind of... going through something right now."

Angel took one look at her sister and headed to Briana's kitchen for some wine. She knew that look all too well.

This wasn't the first time Angel had to use her emergency key to come to Bri's rescue. She was hoping there wouldn't be anymore days like this, unfortunately Briana was hard-headed.

Bri and Angel were like night and day.
While Bri was the introverted low-key nerdy type, Angel was a free spirit. She was the black sheep of the family and their parents did their best to prevent Briana from turning out like Angel did.

Instead of heading to college after graduating high school, Angel moved to Atlanta and started stripping. While she was there she had done a few videos and made a little name for herself after being name dropped by a few rappers.

Angel was what one would call a gun thick redbone.

She had a silky golden hue to her honey skin tone, a none existent waist, a fat ass that she paid good money for, and a swagger that was out of this world.

It was rare to catch Angel without a pair of six inch pumps or some designer threads. Only the best Peruvian bundles graced her scalp, and she never went less than thirty inches.

Emerging from the kitchen with a bottle of wine and two glasses, Angel popped the cork and poured them both some wine. Briana smirked in approval at the black and gold Moschino t-shirt dress her sister was rocking. The thigh-high black and gold chain linked pumps brought it all together.

"What that nigga do now?" Angel asked passing Briana a glass. Rolling her eyes up in her head Briana took the glass and downed it quickly before pouring another. "Damn, that much? Well let me catch up." Angel joked, throwing her own drink back.