38

Liv stared at Gunna and listened intently as he gave her the rundown on what's been going on since his departure to Atlanta. Honestly, she wasn't surprised. While Caleb was fun and outspoken Karron always gave off a sneaky vibe.

Liv paid attention to vibes, vibes never lied.

"What were you thinking?! And why wouldn't you tell me that beforehand? I'm out here thinking this nigga is family, meanwhile, he's plotting to take us out! What if Ariel and Sherrod had still been there, my fucking parents?! Fuck Gunna!" Liv yelled.

Gunna was pacing while holding his phone in his hand waiting on a call from Silas.

He understood where Liv was coming from, but now wasn't the time for her to be doing the most. He knew what could have happened, shit, he was just as pissed as she was. Cussing and fussing weren't helping the situation. Instead, Liv was further pissing him off.

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT OLIVIA!" He yelled, fed up with her bitching. Liv shot him her infamous look and Gunna sighed, lowering his tone. "Look, I'm just as pissed as you are right now. I'll take the blame for this one because I got comfortable and let my guard down, but believe me when I tell you, baby, it's a wrap for that nigga."

"Gunna no," Liv calmed herself grabbing ahold of his hand.

She was overreacting a little because of what could have happened, but Gunna was right. It happened and they were all ok. He was just as pissed as she was and there was no need for pointing fingers.

"Baby I don't want you to go out and do something crazy... I'm trippin' and I'm sorry. Ariel and I need you now and I can't risk losing you." Olivia shared tearing up. She was shook. She could have literally lost her life today.

Shaking his head Gunna looked down at Olivia. He heard what she said, but not even God himself could keep him off Karron's ass. The boy fucked up royally this time.

"I need you and Chris to grab a few things and Lai is gonna pick the two of you up. She already spoke with your parents and they agreed to a family vacation. I was thinking Disney, but wherever you choose is fine as well." Gunna shot off. Olivia looked at him like he had grown two heads.

"No," She stated firmly, hands planted on her hips.

"Olivia..."

"No, Donavan! I'm not going on a fucking family vacation if my whole family won't be present. I need you to come with us!" She whined on the verge of tears.

They had finally gotten their shit together and here was the bullshit. It was starting to feel like the universe was against them being happy and it was pissing Olivia off.

Gunna sighed pulling her into his embrace. Wiping her falling tears he looked down into her eyes.

"You know I can't do that. I want to, but I have to handle this one personally, babe."

Olivia pushed against his chest. "No, you don't! I'm sure Silas has people for that Donavan! You are not invincible and you have something to live for now. Please, I'm begging you, stay with us."

Gunna sighed heavily. He hated to see Olivia cry. She was so tough so only something that was detrimental could really break her down. Seeing her with tears running down her face begging him not to go was really breaking him.

Holding Olivia tightly Gunna rested his chin on the top of her head. "Stop that man. I'm gonna handle this and we'll be able to do whatever it is you want freely."

"I don't care about that," Liv sniffled. "I don't wanna do anything later, I want you here now."

"I'm here baby, I'm right here."