22

Ever had something weighing so heavily on your mind that no matter what you tried you just couldn't shake it? You toss and turn in your sleep, your focus at work starts to suffer, to put it lightly, you're just a fucking mess. If you know this feeling, that is exactly what Bri was feeling as she tossed and turned beside Kai in his bed.

They hadn't touched one another sexually since the first time, and Kai hadn't made a move since.

Frustrated wouldn't begin to explain the feeling Bri felt as Kai's morning wood poked at his comforter. Briana had it in her mind to wake him up to something sloppy and wet, but she didn't know how he would receive that.

Rolling over Kai pulled Briana into his embrace and nuzzled his chin into the crook of her neck. His member pressed into her from behind was not making things any easier.

Deciding to use this moment to get what she needed, Briana began pressing up against Kai's erection. The level of desperate she felt for even having to pull this move was embarrassing in itself.

"Mmm..." Kai groaned a little in his sleep while wrapping his arms around Bri's waist.

Taking that as a green light, Bri rotated her hips in a circular motion up against him. Her panties were drenched, and her center throbbing. Reaching for Kai's hand she pulled it down further and slid it into her panties. His eyes popped open as she circled her throbbing button with his large fingers.

Pulling his hand back Kai laughed lightly and pecked Bri's temple. "Good Morning Gorgeous," He smiled and rolled out of bed.

Nooo, who does that! Why would he do that?! Briana screamed inside her head as Kai headed to the bathroom. Once he was out of sight she put the pillow over her face and screamed.

She was trying to make this thing work between them because she dug Kai's personality, but this right here wasn't going to work. Shit, he had Bri second-guessing herself.

Kai emerged from the bathroom and walked over to Briana smiling. She stared up at his chiseled chest and allowed her eyes to roam down to the bulge in his boxer briefs. All she could think to herself was how much of a shame it was that God had perfectly sculpted this man, and he was allowing his goods to waste away.

Kissing her forehead, Kai flashed his million-dollar smile and asked, "Breakfast?"

Briana let out a frustrated sigh. Breakfast, really? I have something much better for you to eat. She thought to herself before answering, "You know what, I think I'm gonna go."

"You sure? I don't mind cooking."

"I'm sure you don't, but my appetite is not for food," She stated sarcastically while gathering her things.

Kai got the hint and laughed. Was she seriously mad at him about sex?

"So you're for real mad at me right now?" He chuckled lightly. Briana, on the other hand, didn't find a damn thing funny.

"I'm not mad Kai, I'm just..." She blew out in frustration. "Look, I'm a little frustrated right now. I think it's best if we just leave this where it's at. You're clearly not attracted to me and its starting to fuck with my head."

Kai frowned. "What are you even talking about right now? Since when did I indicate that I wasn't attracted to you? I'm sure you know like I know that you're a beautiful woman."

"So what's the problem then? I mean... Are you gay? This is Atlanta."

"Ok," Kai shook his head. "You're going from overboard to downright disrespectful. Maybe you should leave."

"Wow," Briana laughed snatching the rest of her things and stomping towards the door. How he could even gather the nerve to be mad was beyond her. She was the one with the desert storm in her panties and his ass wanted to walk around smiling. No, she wasn't in the mood for that shit.