4

The block was pumping like the fourth of July as everyone walked around admiring souped up cars.

One would have thought it was summer how the women were walking around in barely there outfits. It was spring, but hot enough in Columbia, South Carolina to break a sweat while standing around outside.

Gunna was posted next to Silas leaning up against his 94 candy coated Chevy Caprice as some irrelevant niggas kicked shit about nothing just to seem associated with Si. Niggas were clowns like that.

Ignoring their presence and pointless banter, Gunna took the time to check out his surroundings. It had been a month since he got on board as the enforcer behind Si's brand, and he had been on go since.

The length some women went to be seen was baffling to Gunna. He had to chuckle to himself at the thought of some of them catching pneumonia in the ass since they felt the need to let it all hang out.

Silas tapped Gunna with his elbow gaining his attention.

"Sup?" Gunna asked shifting his gaze towards Silas.

Silas still looked like a young nigga. The only thing that set him aside was the way he dressed. The only time he'd be caught in anything other than a button down, slacks, and loafers was when he was working out. Other than that he stayed crisp.

Standing at six feet two inches and weighing in at a solid two hundred and twenty pounds all muscle. Silas was hard to miss.

He had dark chocolate skin, onyx colored eyes, and silky smooth hair that he kept in a clean fade. Silas kept his beard lined to perfection, and when he smiled the two gold and diamond encrusted teeth on his top fangs shined brightly.

The women flocked to Silas like flies on shit, but after Laila made an example of a few, that ceased quickly. That didn't stop them from eye fucking him, but just like they did, Si knew better than to do anything other than look.

"Here come Black and ole dude, be cool, aite?" Si spoke after shooing the young niggas away from him. Gunna simply nodded while turning his hat to the back so them niggas could see the murder in his eyes.

Not one for being flashy Gunna's wardrobe always consisted of either a white or black tee, and whatever jeans or shorts he chose to wear.

Today he was in a white tee with a beater underneath, black cargo shorts, white and black Jordan concord elevens, and a black and white Bulls snapback. A simple gold rope chain with a diamond ankh pendant rested against his chest.

Gunna ran his tongue across his bottom row of teeth to keep himself calm. He felt the texture of the vvs1 diamonds that were set in his gold grill.

"What up OG, Gunna," Black stated as he walked up and slapped five with Silas. He then held his hand out to Gunna who simply looked down at it before shifting his gaze back up to Black's eyes. "Like that, huh?" He chuckled brushing off the disrespect. He knew Gunna, and he also knew that he wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in his brain in front of a crowd of people.

"I can't call it, just enjoying the festivities." Silas responded. "You're walking up on me so I'm assuming you need something?"

Black looked over at his right hand who Gunna cold sense the hoe in, and smiled.

"Yeah, that new shit is pumping. I'm gonna need to see you again in the next few days. I was also thinking about expanding out of state," He said waiting for Silas to reply.

"I'll be in touch." Was the only thing Silas stated before dismissing Black. Nodding, Black tapped his partner and walked off.

Gunna looked over at Silas and shook his head. That was a rookie move to walk up trying to discuss business at a public event.