26

Gunna walked around with Karron and Caleb scoping out what was now considered his territory down in Atlanta. For the time being, he had a whole apartment complex and a few blocks. Within the next couple of weeks, he planned to expand that to the entire southside.

Once they made it inside of the apartment they would be using until they got everything off the ground Gunna spoke.

"Look," He spoke, looking around the room. Karron, Caleb, and Gruff sat waiting for him to continue. "I know what Lai said about me playing the background, but that ain't how I plan to handle this. I saw how Silas did things, and I want to do shit differently. With that being said, these little bullshit blocks ain't enough for me. Our order was tripled because we have to cover our losses. So I say we strong arm our way across the southside," He shrugged.

Caleb laughed. "Nigga what?! You can't be serious. That shit takes planning and more manpower than we have at the moment. Look around you," he motioned with his hands. "We're pretty much starting from scratch."

"We're all the manpower we need, trust me," Gunna motioned between himself and Gruff

"We're all the manpower we need, trust me," Gunna motioned between himself and Gruff. "I know this is y'all lane or whatnot, but the murder game is all me. If I can't do shit else, I can put the fear of God in niggas. In order for these niggas to fall in line, I need my presence to be felt.

Karron lit up a blunt before adding his input.

"I hear what you're saying cuz, and I see the vision, but you can't just jump out here blind like that

"I hear what you're saying cuz, and I see the vision, but you can't just jump out here blind like that. You gotta be strategic. These niggas down here ain't playing fair," Karron warned. Gunna waved him off.

"Trust me. In the meantime, set up a few meetings with the people Y'all fuck with. We need a team together like yesterday. By the time the shipment arrives tonight, we need to be moving it just as fast."

Both Caleb and Karron nodded. "That's it? If so we need to go ahead and make moves," Karron added.

Gunna thought for a second. "Oh shit, Y'all know any cookers?" He asked. The last thing he wanted was to be in the kitchen whipping work. It was bad enough he was even doing this shit.