Green Eyes

A tall thin girl walked through the forest at night. Her skin was a pale ivory. She had long strawberry blonde hair which was chopped right above her shoulders. What was most recognizable about her were her eyes. Her sharp green eyes. They were just so vibrant and noticeable. 

Also, it was easy to miss it, but on her left wrist, the numbers 007 were printed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seven's POV~

I knew exactly how I would please Papa. I walked for a while until I came to the house where most of those boys usually hung out. I crouched behind a bush and watched the house. It was very early in the morning, so I knew it was unlikely that anyone would come outside.

Then, I had an idea.

I got a little closer to the house. I was closest to the basement entrance, behind another bush. I threw a pebble at the window.

Nothing happened.

I threw another pebble.

Finally, one of the boys looked outside. I think it was the one called Michael, according to what Papa had told me.

I watched as the boy was starting to turn and go back. I quickly threw another pebble.

About ten seconds later, the door opened.

Perfect.

The boy stood outside, looking around.

He was tall for his age. The boy had dark hair, freckles, and big brown eyes. From what Papa had said, this was the boy Eleven liked. This gave me an idea.

I accidentally stepped on a twig.

"Who's there?" The boy asked, frantically scanning the yard.

I knew what I had to do.

"Show yourself!" He called out, almost looking right in my direction.

I could feel the blood trickle out of my nose.

The boy remained frozen in the middle of the yard.

His green eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

His green eyes. The one side effect of using my powers. 

Mind control.