Eleven, You Need To Help Me

~Mike's POV~

I sat in darkness. I felt scared and alone. Was I dreaming? Was I conscious? I was really confused and didn't know what was going on.

I had never been in the void for this long before. 

I didn't understand why I couldn't regain full consciousness. 

It was like a part of me was in the real world, but a part of me was also trapped in the darkness of the void. In isolation.

I just broke down and cried.

I felt useless sometimes. I was a crybaby and practically couldn't function on my own. Will had been trapped in the Upsidedown for a week, and I couldn't handle being in the void for a day.

I felt ashamed, but yet I sat there in tears, pulling my knees to my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~El's POV~

I was in the void again.

"Hello?" I called. My voice echoed throughout the darkness.

I thought I heard faint weeping. I continued toward the sound.

"Is someone there?" I asked.

The weeping stopped.

"Eleven?" I heard a faint voice asked.

The voice may have been hard to hear, but I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Mike? MIKE!" I yelled, running in the darkness.

It was like I was blind, and I couldn't quite see where I was going.

"ELEVEN!" I heard him yelling, but I couldn't find him.

Finally, I could see a figure in the distance. I ran as fast as I could toward the figure.

As I got closer, I ran into the arms of Mike.

"Mike," I said, burying my face in his chest.

"Eleven you need to help me," he said, grabbing hold of my shoulders, and looking me in the eyes.

His big brown eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm stuck in the void. I can't get out. I need you to-"

And suddenly, he just disappeared into thin air. He vanished.

"Mike? Mike! MIKE!?!?" I cried out, but he was gone.

~~~

I woke up, sweating.

It was just a bad dream. 

But it seemed so real.

I pulled the covers tightly to my chest. Was it really a dream? Or was Mike actually in trouble trying to contact me? 

I assumed it was a dream because I was almost positive Mike couldn't access the void like I could. I usually used my powers to do that.

I heard a faint tapping noise on my window.

I carefully and quietly got out of bed, walking to my window. I peered outside and saw Mike. I opened my window.

"Mike? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, but, I need you for something. Come outside and follow me," he said.

I carefully opened the window, and climbed through, trying not to make any noise. Mike didn't even offer to help me down. That was so unlike him.

"We must hurry," he said to me as my feet hit the ground. Then, he took me by the arm and rushed me through the woods in the middle of the night. I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing, but I guess I would have to just trust him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for over 3.3k views! Sorry I haven't been very active this week! I have been very busy and I just couldn't find the time to write. I have a huge idea for the next few chapters! I haven't seen anything like my idea in any other fanfics, and it will be a major plot twist! Thank you so much for reading my story and for all of the kind words, comments, encouragement, and positive feedback! ~Rocky