The Intro + Aesthetics

Hi!

I'm Lola!

What can I say? Welcome, welcome!

I'm so excited to meet you guys again! If you read 'Mackenzie', then I bet you're excited that this, the sequel is out!... And here it is...

• It's not all so compulsory to have read the previous book before this, but just so you're not lost and confused at some parts in this book, I'll advise that you read Mackenzie.

• I'll be making this book as realistic as possible.

• It's a new book, in as much as I'll be reading twice after I've typed the story in, it's inevitable that I'll leave out some mistakes, so kindly read through the mistakes. The book is UNEDITED.

• Everything written in this book is a product of my imagination.

I'll really appreciate comments. I enjoyed reading some comments in Mackenzie! Not just that, reading your comments helps me know your mind and also helps me in writing the book.

• PLEASE VOTE! It's important.

• If you have questions about the book, kindly send a Private Message.

• Rude comments or anything of such will be deleted straight up. So, don't just put anything up. If you don't like my style of writing, simply quit reading the book.

• DO NOT translate my book.

• DO NOT copy my work. It isn't just right that I stay up till 5 am, working on the book then you come from nowhere and copy my work. I'm sorry you can't think for yourself.

That's pretty much everything​.
Thanks a lot for checking this book out! It means a lot to me.

Don't forget to : Vote and comment!

A E S T H E T I C S

I

got around making a list of the casts of the book when I needed a trailer for the 'Mackenzie'.

Here are the aesthetics made for me by divacious

Sara Sampaio as Mackenzie

Jack Gilinsky as Tanner.

To be able to see the other aesthetics, follow me on Instagram; booksandsprite.
Though, it is a new account, I hope to start sharing my works and book information there soon! So, I'll surely follow back.
To view the trailer, tap on the link in my bio!

You can also follow my personal account : lolalovessprite

I love you all
Lola ❤