10

Mackenzie

My eyes wouldn't leave Darcy's side of the room. Of course, I'd seen people kissing hungrily, but this was nothing like I'd seen before. Whoever the guy was, he seemed shy and submissive. Darcy had a hand on the side of his face, her other hand on his hand as she pulled it toward her breasts— in other words, trying to force the guy to place a hand on her breasts. Literally. Her tongue was almost down his throat and she was pulling him to her in such a rough manner.

I was at a loss for words. I should have closed ​the door gently and walked to my bed quietly, but just for the sake of that guy who looked like he was being forced to do something he didn't want to do, I closed the door a little harder that I actually would have and this made the guy jump as he pulled away.

"What the hell, Dylan," Darcy glared at the guy who now pushed himself off her bed, an embarrassed look on his face.

Now I wondered, why was she with a guy like this? I'd expected that if she had a boyfriend, he would have uncountable tattoos and piercings, but I'd never seen stuff like this before.

"And why would you even do that? Haven't you seen people​ kiss before?" She almost growled, looking at me.

"Well, nothing like that before," I said under my breath, making my way to my bed.

"I dare you to say that out loud," Darcy said through gritted teeth.

I just rolled my eyes at her before my eyes landed on the guy who now stood by her bed, scratching the back of his head as the tips of his ears turned red.

Again, why was she with such a cute, shy guy? He was tall with black spiky hair, black eyes and pink lips. Dressed in black jeans and a black jacket over his white tee, he looked like a biker guy, but I just couldn't match that up with his shy look.

"Dylan, please get back here," Darcy spoke, her gaze averting to him.

"No, uh..." He rubbed his eyes a little. "I'll just- I'll just see you some other time," he nodded to her before leaving the room.

"Great!" Darcy threw her hands up in the air. "Thanks for sending my company away."

"Some company that was," I scoffed. "I did nothing of such. If the guy really wanted to stay, he would have."

Darcy rolled her eyes, angry. "I wish you'd just go back to wherever the hell you're coming from."

"Oh, I wish so too. It's ten, ten times better. I wonder why you think I would actually want to be here when you're so, so mean. Funny thing is, I've done nothing wrong to y—"

"When you're done rambling, turn off the light," Darcy cut me off sharply, and she laid on her bed, facing the wall.

I was stunned. Did she just- Yeah she did, she did. What on earth had I done to her?

I let out a breath as I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. It was a short shower as I washed just once then came back out. I was grateful Darcy wasn't awake to make fun of me that I'd gotten dressed in my pajamas in the bathroom.

The blinking light from my phone indicated that I had a text and I walked to my bed, lying down to open the message. Tanner.

~I'm home. The feeling I had when walking back into it was amazing. It does feel like home now. Thanks for today, hot Kenz.~

I smiled before replying,

~I know, I'm wife material. No kidding.~

~I miss you.~