Introduction; The over-transferred girl

I'm bored. I'm tired.

I feel like even if I begged and begged to god to end this endless lassitude, nothing will change.

If it was up to me, I would have gone to a regular high school; but it's not. It was up to my aunt- she who we shall not say her name.

My aunt was a very wealthy-to say the least-woman, and she worked all her life to get to this point. I should probably not talk ill about the person who took me, fed and dressed me for almost all my life.

Even so, my aunt has some... control issues. Crossing her path is a promise for a certain death. Well, not literally.

Of course, it does not mean I hate her or anything. She's just always wondering why I keep getting transferred from school to school.

Not because I get expelled. I just get bored.

The subjects are the same. The teachers are the same, and the students are no exception. And so, every now and then I move to another school- and my aunt doesn't seem to mind very much.

I have been in my current one for two months since the beginning of the year.

But I can't do this any longer. I have two more years, so if I keep going like this not only will I not graduate, I will run out of schools.

A regular school is out of question, especially because no one will help me with the whole lying to aunt about it.

Or so I thought.

~*~

English is not my first language, so please be nice when you see any errors. 

Thank you for reading :)

Vote

comment

Follow

StellarK25