Chapter 16; The accused and hurt girl

*An unedited and long chapter ahead! :)

Enjoy the chapter!

*

The next day, I feel even more uncomfortable going to school. After my weird encounter with the vice principal, I began to think how this wasn't normal. At first, I thought he was just seeking for me because I was new, a girl at that. But no.

What if... what if he's going to hurt me?

I realized it would be best to not let him find me by myself again. If I was alone and saw him walking towards me, I would run the opposite way. Even if he was calling my name.

But I also couldn't tell anyone about it, at least not for now. I may be too dramatic about it, having not being spoken against or punished at my previous schools, it was only natural I wasn't used to that.

Also, if I was in any danger at my uncle's school, he wouldn't hesitate to take me out. And there goes my high school life.

Yeah, no thanks.

So, with a new plan in my head, I walked into the kitchen with my head held high.

"At ease, soldier," Belle said as she entered the kitchen, too, looking at me weirdly. "Why are you standing like that?" she smiled, obviously laughing at me.

Laugh all you, woman. I had a plan.

"This is my determined pose- don't diss me, woman." She rolled her eyes, turning the oven on and starting to work on lunch.

"Did she-whose-name-mustn't-be-spoken-out-loud went out already?" Belle nodded, only half paying attention to my nonsenses.

I hummed, putting a spoon of cereal and milk in my mouth.

After finishing the bowl, I also took a chocolate glazed doughnut, and made my way to the bus station.

Walking through the gates, I couldn't help myself and looked around to make sure the vice principal wasn't looming around, waiting.

Fortunately, he was nowhere to be seen. I caught the sight of Oliver and Elliot walking towards the main building, and decided to go to them. More like run.

But then again, they probably won't step in for me if I do run into that creep, since last them when I helped Elliot and bumped into him he practically run away.

But nonetheless, I found myself walking towards them and calling their name. And they didn't even turn.

I made a face, running to catch up with them. "Hey, I've been calling you guys' names for an hour, ignoring me is rude." I told both of them, looking at Oliver who was to my left and Elliot who was to Oliver's left. "Then I guess we're rude," it was Elliot who said that, making me frown at him.

"You act like I'm bothering you two," I remarked, shaking my head disapprovingly at them.

"You're not," Elliot said, turning his head towards me and keeping his hand on his friend shoulder to guide him. I smiled, opening my mouth to say, "Well good, 'cause " but Elliot cut me off almost immediately.

"You're just annoying us." I stopped in my tracks, looking at the both of them as they kept walking, not even bothering to look at me.

My mouth hanged open in shock, not believing what just took place. I closed it quickly, composing myself. "Did I just got bullied? Was that bullying?" I murmured to myself, shaking my head as I started to walk again.