Explanation on what's to come

*This message will be posted on all my stories so everyone can see it!*

So since it's been so long since I last updated, I thought I owed you all an explanation...

In the last month+ I've been doing my last exams in high school, and preparing to enlist to the army. If you don't already know, I live in Israel where going to the army is mandatory.

I'm going to enlist in about 2 weeks, and then I'll probably be away from home for 2 weeks. After that I'll most probably be home only for the weekends, so writing... yeah, it's going to be hard.

I wanted to explain to you all why I haven't updated in so long and why I won't do so as much in the future.

I don't want to stop writing, don't get me wrong. I'll try my best to write as much as I can and upload as often as possible.

To end on a better note, I would like to thank you all for the support and kind words. Even reading my stories is enough for me.

Lately I've been noticing a lot of new readers, so I would like to say welcome and sorry for my weirdness and horrible uploading schedule. ><

That's it.

Also, you can still contact me if you like, since I get notifications on my email. I do warn you, I'm bad at replying because sometimes I forget, so be prepared XD

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

BTW- If you have an account on the game Elder Scrolls Online on the EU pc version, feel free to add me (StellarK)! I've been there a lot since starting about a month ago :)