Chapter 10; The girl who loves curls, and the grumpy boy

Picture is Elliot

*I don't own the photos that will be put in the story, all the rights belong to their owners!*

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter!

*

P.E, AKA Physical Education. Someone out there woke up one day and thought that it was a wonderful idea to make us students run, skip, throw and pull, while someone else was marking our strength and abilities.

I hope that someone died a very painful and slow death.
And that another marked his death from one to hundred.
Let's see how he likes it.
In my former schools, the teachers were too scared to even talk to me. But now, I was stuck with a female dog that made me do laps until I sweated all the water in my body. Okay, I'm probably exaggerating, but it doesn't matter.
And here I was, sitting on the gym's floor and leaning on the bench behind me.
"Never. Again." I mumbled, huffing and puffing.

Above me, the 'normal' people sat on the bench, chatting as we waited for the teacher to return. As I mourned the loss of feeling in my legs, nobody paid much attention to me- which was kind of refreshing. It has been close to a month since I came here, almost December. The weather was great. The sun almost didn't show her face, and that made me glad. My skin would turn red only from being two minutes outside. Also, there was no need for my light relief glasses. Sometimes, the lights at class will be too much to handle, but other than that it was fine.

Lately, I wasn't bothered as much from the boys. It was mostly Caleb and me. Klay was MIA. Thank god for that.
Unfortunately, I couldn't say the same on a specific small group of boys.
"Why, don't you look stunning today," I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore the presence of my least favorite people in the world. And I had a lot of those on my list.
Daniel and his lovely friends. I was so very happy to have them in my gym class.
Very very happy to imagine their bloody deaths as I ran laps in the gym besides them.
"Why thank you, I put extra make-up just for you." He sent me a smirk just as the evil queen came back, telling us to seat as she picked teams for a pleasant basketball game. She actually said pleasant.

I was this close to snap. I wish Caleb and I were in more classes together.

Thankfully, the bell rang five minutes after we started playing a game I couldn't remember its name (nor rules and teams).

I all but ran out, praying I wouldn't see Daniel on my way. Luck was on my side today, apparently, since I managed to walk straight to the locker room and out without meeting with the devil.

*

As I made my way to the cafeteria, I glared at the text on my phone. It was Wednesday, so there were two dots on my screen.

I still couldn't believe this stupid tradition. It was very obvious to me that it needed to go before the school starts to accept girls.

Suddenly, I bumped into something. A look up told me it was someone.

"Oh sorry, my bad." I said and tried not to stare at the boys' blond curls. They looked so fluffy I thought I was suffocating. I had to put both of my hands in my packet so I wouldn't touch them.

"Of course it was your bad, it wasn't mine now, was it?" I blinked, tilting my head to the side. Now that I think about it, he was the boy with the sunglasses from my P.E class. He held a stick. I put two and two together.

Always got twenty two.

Well, maybe I'm over exaggerating. I wasn't that bad at math.

I was good fifty five percent of the time. The other fifty not so much.