Chapter 6; The 'Too Rhi'-like girl, and the cold boy

Picture is Oliver

*I don't own the photos that will be put in the story, all the rights belong to their owners!*

It was really hard to find someone who kinda looks like him -.- 

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter!

*

On Thursday's morning, my ringing phone woke me up from the amazing and my personal favorite activity called sleep.

"Hello..." I answered with a dead voice (literally), coughing a bit and almost falling asleep again as I heard the other side's voice.
"Rhi, where the hell are you? You've been missing since Tuesday!" I grunted.
Just what I needed- my uncle's rambling.
Flopping my head back on the pillow, I put the phone on speaker so I can let my hand rest in front of my face.
"I'm ill. Unwell. Sick as a dog. Infected. Dise-" "Okay okay, I get it! No need to say anything else."
Sometimes I wonder if my uncle really is considered as an adult. Legally, that is. He must have blackmailed someone.

Uncle Bart sighed, "Anyway, I hope you'll get well soon. I smell troubles coming, and I don't like it." Letting out a mock chuckle, I lifted a brow. "You sure it's not you you're smelling?" I can already imagine him going red with anger and embracement. "Good bye, Mean Girl." He said through clenched teeth, ending the call.

A sigh escaped my mouth as my stomach started hurting again.

I hate being sick.

A ping sounded from the phone in my hand. It was a reminder for the text I still haven't read since two days ago.

I tsked, opening the message. Once again, it was from an unknown number. There were the same dots. "..."

I wonder if Caleb gets them too. Or maybe it was just some messing-with-the-'new girl' kind of prank. Either way, it didn't matter.

I got back to sleep with the phone still in my hand.

*

On Friday, the next day, I was as wealthy as a bull- if that even made any sense. The aftermath of an illness I get always ends up with me being even weirder than usual. And yes, that was possible. Every feature in my personality gets more extreme, actually. I'm going to be sassier, friendlier, and more stupid than always.

Happy happy day.

In my old schools, I didn't bother to show up until the outcomes of my sickness disappeared, just because I knew that around people who I didn't like, my bad features came out. So I thought I'll save the energy for another day.

But this time, I was kind of... happy to return. I had fun on my two days of being there. I might get to punch someone today.

Looking in my closet for clothes, I picked a grey top, a white hoodie and a black jacket. I wore a dark blue skinny jeans and chose some red flats.
I couldn't think straight. I don't think I will throughout the day, either.

"Don't forget your sunglasses!" Belle called as I ran down the stairs. I stopped quietly, not giving out I really did forget it, and walked back to my room.

As I did my way down, I heard Belle voice once more;

"Don't forget your bag!"

I didn't bother to stifle the groan this time.