Chapter 13; The girl in detention, and the intelligent boy

Picture is Thomas

*I don't own the photos that will be put in the story, all the rights belong to their owners!*

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter!  

*

"Rhiannon Martins!" I blinked, looking at the source of the angry voice. "Yes?" I asked as the vice principal mad his way towards me. "Can you explain why people keep telling me that the reason fights were occurring so often is because of you?" Mr. Hobson claimed, making me tilt my head in confusing. Thought what he didn't know was; I was confused as to who knew about my plan to annoy him. "I'm sorry, is there something that bothers you Mr. Vice principal?" I thought that it wasn't possible, but he got even more red and angry.

"Remember you have a detention after school today. And tomorrow. And for the next three weeks. Just don't forget to keep your mouth shut." He said and turned around, walking away as I rolled my sleeves as if I was about to hit him. Sadly, I was pulled by a hand on my shoulder. "No no no, we don't want you to get into more troubles then you're already in." I heard Klay saying behind me as I struggled to get out of his grip. "Let me go, you tool! I'll go and show him how well my hands can talk!" I called back. Klay started to walk away while dragging me with him. "Let go! Let go this instant, peasant!" I could hear laughter from other students in the halls as I was in the middle of my rage, yelling and moving like an unstable person. But then again, I was quite unstable.

"Klay! Get your f*cking hands off of me!" My demands seem to have fallen on deaf ears as he continued with the dragging.

"What are you doing?" A voice erupted from behind. Turning my head, I could see the cold boy of the group. "Oh, thank the f*ck you're here! Get this moron hands off of me, would you?" He stared at us blankly, as if he was unsure how to take this sight.

To add to it, Klay and I both stood in our place' just standing there with my back to them and his arm grabbing mine.

In short, I did feel kind of bad for him.

For him it wasn't such a bad decision, thought, as another boy joined us. "Klay, what are you doing? Let her go." It was the guy with the amazing eyes, the "Responsible adult", as it seems.

"Finally, a sane person around here!" Klay gave me a pointed look as he let go. "Not like you're one" In response, I shoved him away as hard as I could. "I never said I was, dumbass." He put a hand on his chest and gasped. "Did you hear what she said to me, Tom?" His friend gave him a look but stayed unresponsive.

"Tom? Hello? Thomas?" "Yes?" Thomas asked, making Klay groan. "Fine, no nicknames." I looked at both of them and tilted my head. Then, I stood next to Klay and pointed at him. "Does it aim for all of us? 'Cus personally, I already made a list of nicknames for you all."

"What's my nickname?" Asked Klay with a hopeful look, grabbing my arm again.

"Stay away from me, that's your nickname."

*

It was the end of the day and I found myself counting how many lines I have in my palm. Detention really did suck.

I sigh and bang head on the table, ignoring the teacher just like she did to me

I've been going over some ideas has to what to say to my aunt. Maybe I could tell her I was at the park throwing rocks at the ducks?

Or was it supposed to be bread...? My brain isn't exactly working right now.

The teacher looked at the clock and stood up, making me stand up as well; thinking I can go home. "You have twenty more minutes, so don't go out before then, there are cameras monitoring." She said and pointed at me, making me scowl and sit back down.