Chapter 22; The vice principal, and the girl in danger

A long chapter to make up for my disappearance! Sorry about that '-.-

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter!

*

Caleb didn't want to admit about anything to Thomas or the others, and I knew I had to respect that, even though I was already shipping him with Grey. As scary and intimidating the guy, I couldn't help but think about how romantic it would be. The shy boy and the intimidating man.

Besides, I wasn't very good at giving relationship advices;

I mean, Reagan and I kissed twice or so, and I knew he was the type of actions rather than words, but I still didn't know where we stood.

Not to mention it was the first time I felt like this.

"What are you thinking about?" Caleb asked me, rubbing his head with his dark red beanie on it.

I sighed, glancing at him from his bed. It was my first time being here, and I could tell he felt a bit bad about this fact. However, I knew that Caleb was a bit shy and timid, so I tried my best to show him I didn't mind about that. Besides, I had no right to be mad, seeing as I kept so much stuff from these guys.

"Relationships are so hard," I stated, looking up at the ceiling from my lying position. I heard him stand up from the floor, and then he came towards his bed. He gave me a look, and it took me a minute to realize he was asking if it was okay for me that he will lay besides me.

I moved towards the wall, and he took the space I previously occupied.

"I thought Reagan and you are together now," He pointed out, and I found myself sighing again.

"I don't know, I never had this sort of thing going on. I mean, yesterday when I supposedly confessed my love to Grey he seemed annoyed, but what the hell does all of this means? Are we like, boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I turned my head on the pillow towards him. "He said he liked me, and we kissed. You're a boy, does that mean he sees me as his girlfriend now?" Caleb blinked at me as he turned his head towards me, and he gave me a look.

"I'm not that great at relationships either, but even I can tell it means that you are together." Caleb said, making sure I understand.

I turned my gaze back to the ceiling. "You're speaking like I'm a complete idiot." I mentioned, and I heard him chuckle.

"Well, that's because you are a complete idiot, seeing as he hugs and hold your hand a lot. You should talk to each other, because in a healthy relationship communication is important." Caleb said.

It sounded so easy coming from his mouth. Maybe it is.

I was probably really naïve, but I couldn't be blamed for that, right?

I never actually had any friends, my aunt and uncle didn't taught me much about this sort of thing. In fact, I got my 'birds and the bees' talk from the internet.

"Whatever, I need sugar." I told Caleb in defeat, sitting up to get off the bed. Caleb sat up, raising a brow at me.

"You just ate two pieces of chocolate cake," He pointed out, looking at me as I walked to his door. "So?" I asked.

"I'm just saying, you've been on sugar high to many time this week, maybe you shouldn't-" "Finish this sentence, and I'll cut you." His eyes widened and he got up from the bed quickly.