Update 01/04/24

*This update will be published in all of my books*

Hi. It's been a while. It's not a prank I'm actually here ☺️
Almost two years.
I've been thinking for a while to write an update but for some reason, I never got around to doing it, so here I am finally.
The first thing I'd like to address is why I haven't uploaded, and the answer to that is I just didn't have the motivation for it.
I haven't been feeling like writing for quite a while, and it's not because I'm sick of writing. I just don't have it in me to sit down and write. Call it writer's block, lack of motivation, or simply just not feeling like it.
The past two years have been kinda weird, with me going into "the real life" but not knowing what the hell I'm supposed to do. A lot of the past year I spent playing an online game and talking to people from around the world, then realizing people suck and especially people online. Apparently, people don't have a problem being hurtful or throwing away friendships if they don't see your face when they do it. Who knew?
My anxiety and mental health have been a bit better after getting released from the army, but it was still a problem. I ended up losing a lot of weight without even noticing and am now trying to fix that.
Thankfully my decision to leave Discord and my so-called friends there was the best thing I could do to my mental, and I'm glad I did it. Even though it still hurts, I'm learning from those experiences.

I worked as a waitress for three months, then quit when I got sick for the third time in two months. Like, I got really sick, high fever and all.
I've also been working on an online handmade jewellery shop for almost a year. It hasn't gotten successful yet, but I've been spending a lot more energy for the last month on it and I do believe in myself and what I'm selling.
If anyone is interested in seeing what I'm making, let me know! You'll be getting a face and name reveal from it 😅 (totally not a terrifying concept but oh well, it's just my face.) (Edit- for anyone who's interested: https://www.instagram.com/ethelyn_jewellery/)

I'm not sure when I'll come back to writing. I did have the itch to write once or twice, and doing this update is a good start. I want to have the same feeling I got every time I wrote a chapter and got excited to upload it.
I hope I can go back to writing soon.
Thank you everyone for your patience and love for my stories, and to all of you who stuck around!

I'll see you soon, stay safe and healthy ❤️
StellarK25