DESCRIPTION

(A/N: Welcome to the new fanfiction! New OC, new year as I sometimes say! I've decided to now start placing the Description at the start of each story, so that y'all can see what you're going to be in for....I'm so glad that you took the time out of your day to start another one of my cruddy fanfics...anyway, here ya go, lovely!)

Mardelna Kora is the daughter of the dangerous Mardelna Akira, the head of the Mardelna Mob. In the past, the Mardelna Mob and the Whitebeard mafia used to actively be at war with each other. But, after some fair agreement, the two mobs have agreed to ending their ongoing rivalry, by becoming allies. How are they going to become allies? By having an arranged marriage between Kora and Thatch!

The two immediately disagree, but because they don't want any more conflict between the two families, they begrudgingly agree to the arranged marriage. To make it easier for the two, Akira and Whiteboard settle on the two getting to know each other throughout high school, and have the wedding after high school. Additionally, they added that three years after the marriage, they can break it off, and still be allies.

But of course, high school has its indefinite ups and downs. Kora's childhood friend, Le Roux Shanks, has just moved back to the Grand Line after being in the New World for a couple of years. Kora's feeling for Shanks have remained...but Shanks appears to have his sights set on Moonlight D Valkiria, Thatch's long time crush. Kora and Thatch agree upon each other that they'll help each other gain the attention of their crushes.

But as secrets unfold, relationships are put to the test.

Main Castings

-Mardelna Kora -

-Thatch-

-Marco-

-Portgas D Ace-

-Whitebeard and the mafia-

-Moonlight D Valkiria-

-Smoker-

-Le Roux Shanks-

Playlist

-Salad Days (Mac Demarco)

-My Kind of Woman (Mac Demarco)

-Kiwi (Harry Styles)

-Psycho Killer (Talking heads)

-Knee Socks (Arctic Monkeys)

-How To Be A Heart Breaker (Marina and the Diamonds)

-I Fall Apart (Post Malone)

-West Coast (Lana Del Rey)

-What you need (The Weeknd)

-Shameless (The Weeknd)

-Bodak Yellow (Cardi B)