Chapter 16:Lights down low

"Cause you hold me like a woman,"

"In a way I've never felt before."

"And it makes me wanna hold on."

"And it makes me wanna be all yours."

-Hey Violet (Guys my Age)

✧✦✧

Kora pov

Sometimes, I often wonder why I ever put myself into these situations. I guess after seeing Shanks and Thatch so butt hurt about me kissing Valkiria, I just needed to take my mind off of it. Although Ichiji can be a bit of an idiot, he isn't the hottest Vinsmoke brother for no reason. It's why Ichiji is always the best distraction. You only ever flirt with a Vinsmoke if you wanna get into bed with them.

"Hey..." Ichiji breathes as he pushes me into one of Shanks's rooms, "have I ever told you how hot you are?" He murmured, pushing me against a wall. A smirk tugged onto my lips, "I'm flattered."

'Fuck the marriage, fuck Shanks, fuck everything right now. Just let me be free for one night. Free to do what I want.'

Ichiji pulled me towards him, and he hungrily kissed me. Without a moments hesitation, I kissed him back, equaling his lust. Softly, I let out a small gasp when he gently suckled on my neck. The small bliss melted my brain, and I wanted more. I pushed him onto the couch with me straddling his lap. I felt myself smirk when I could feel his boner.

'He definetly remembers our last hook up.'

One hand cupped the back of my head, while the other was underneath the back of my shirt, trying to unclip the bra. I pulled away, and slapped at his hands. "Patience, darlin'." I smirked. "Come on..." He huffed, "you gotta stop teasing me-" I put a finger over his mouth, "Baby, the teasing makes this all even better." I murmur. Ichiji lets go of my bra strap,and takes off his shirt. I shrug off my jacket, and then ripped my shirt off.

"Wow....you're still as hot as I remember." He purred. I wink, "Well aren't you lucky, I'm yours for tonight." I caught his lips in another kiss. I didn't bother in stopping him from uncoupling my bra-

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

I pull away, and glance over my shoulder, and see Shanks charging in. He ripped me off of Ichiji. "Oi, leave us alone-" "I don't fucking care, you're not allowed to fucking touch her!" Shanks yelled. He pushed Ichiji out of the room, "If I ever see you, you're fucking dead." Shanks yelled as Ichiji left.

I quickly covered myself with my jacket, and stood, "Shanks, you can't dictate who I can or cannot have a one night stand with." I argued. Shanks looked at me, "This isn't about that, this is about you making the right decision about what guy you should be fucking with, because for all I know, that asshole isn't going to be there for you, when he gets you pregnant!" "Oh for fucks sake-I wouldn't have let him fuck me if he didn't have a condom, I'm not that desperate and stupid!" I argued. "He would've raped you if you said no, Kora. He's that kind of an asshole." "Oh please, I can yank his dick off any time I want." I huffed.

Shanks suddenly grabbed my wrist, his eyes becoming unreadable. Suddenly, I wanted to just let him win. Let him admit he was right, and let him protect me from everything. "Kora...." He called helplessly. But of course, my pride is everything. I snatched my wrist back, "Goodnight, Shanks." I push past him, and make my leave. "KORA!" He called, but I kept walking.

'Why am I such a fucking idiot? I should've said sorry.'

But I kept walking. Pushing past the dancing drunk bodies, and out towards where the door is.

'Don't look back.'

Thatch pov

'Well I'm bored.'

I look to my left and saw Marco flirting with this blonde girl. I looked to my right, and see Ace making out with a brunette. With a sigh, I leave the couch, and make my way over to the kitchen.

'Maybe I should've just stayed home.'

But just as I was about to go inside the kitchen, something bumped into me. I looked, and saw Kora standing there. "Oh, there you are. Where did you go?" I asked. She didn't look at me. "You okay?" I asked. She shook her head, "Let's get outta here." Suddenly, she was dragging me by the wrist out to her car.