Chapter 15:Spin the bottle

"I don't know what to do,"

"It's a whole lot, to hold back,"

"You know that Cupid shoots to kill."

-Alexandra Saviour (Cupid)

✧✦✧

Thatch pov

"Alright party people!" Shanks yelled after he paused the music, "Who wants to play some games?!" Immediately, he gained people's attention. People flocked over to where Shanks were. Nearly all of us were gathered around Shanks, who stood atop a coffee table. "They better be good games." I mumble to myself.

"Alright, how about we start us off with something....I dunno, fun?" Shanks asked. "Games are meant to be fun, doofus." I look and saw Kora relaxing on the couch. I had to admit she look really good tonight. Shanks tolled his eyes at her, "Hear me out.....how about we start of with...the classic spin the bottle?" Shanks offered. Following was a few series of groans mixed with hollaring.

'Wait what?! I-I wait what if I get Valkiria? Or Kora?! What'll happen?!'

I glance to Kora, and saw that she looked calm and composed, her usual smirk on her face, except now there was a vape pen in her hands. She blew out some smoke, before she stood.

"Which one is it? Is it the truth or dare or is it the kissing one?" Kora asked. "The kissing one of course!" Shanks grinned, "The truth or dare one is for pussies." "Says the pussy." Kora smirked, causing everyone to laugh and holler. Shanks shook his head, "Whatever. Anyway, people who are playing, gather into a circle! People who aren't, just try not to have all the drinks!"

Just as I was about to go and not play, someone grabs my wrist. "Come on, it'll be fun!" Valkiria grinned. "Ah...I've never played." I lied. "Oh nah it's all good. Nothing bad is gonna happen, Thatch~" she giggled, "now come on! Let's join!" She begged, already dragging me towards the circle. I catch a glance of Kora smirking and winking at me as we went over to the group.

'Just relax....hey you might get Valkiria!'

Kora pov

I looked around, and saw that there was about half of us playing Spin the Bottle. I sat myself across from Shanks, sitting next to Vinsmoke Ichiji, a red head I fancy.

"Well the night just got ten times better." Ichiji comments. "Why?" I asked. "Cause you're here." He smirked. I chuckled, "Baby, things are always the best with me, you should know that by now." "How silly of me...maybe you might need to remind me again?" He asked, an arm slipping around my waist. Already, I was stuck to him, and oh fuck did he smell good, "Hn....you're quite forgetful aren't you?" I muse, leaning my head against his chest.

'I'm fine with getting anyone, so long as they can handle kissing me.'

I looked around, the people that were playing was me, Ichiji, Niji, Shanks, Thatch, Valkiria, Marco, Ace, Nico Robin, Reiju, Eustass Kidd, and three other random girls that I've seen but never been associated with. I knew that their names were Stella, Terra and Mare...I think they were sisters.  Quickly, The Vinsmoke made it a rule if for example, Ichiji spins the bottle and it lands on Reiju or Niji, then they have to go again because incest is a no go.