Chapter 30:A wirlwind

And is this what you wanted,

To live in a house that is haunted

By the Ghost of you and me?

The Last Shadow Puppets (Is This What You Wanted?)

✧✦✧

Kora pov

Marco swore to himself. "Jesus you don't just appear outta nowhere like that, yoi." He growled. I gave him a grin, "Aw, but it won't be any fun if I don't get to scare you the way I do." I tease. "What do you want, yoi? You're costing me my lunch here, and I really want that ham sandwich, yoi." He huffed. "That double date you're dragging Thatch and me too, where the hell are we going? Kira wants to know because I'm taking her shopping after school for something nice." I questioned.

"You? You're going shopping with Kira, yoi?" He asked. "You're making that sound like I only do that once a millennium," I state, "who else is gonna take her shopping, you?" "No, no, it's just...I thought it would've been Itami who was gonna take you two shopping, yoi. She told me today that she was going to take you two just before, yoi." Marco said. "Itami, fashion queen Itami...is taking me out on a shopping trip?" I laughed harshly to myself, "Don't fuck around with me here." "It's what she told me-"

"Oh, Kora!"

I turn and see the fashionista herself. What pissed me off, was that she even made our uniform look good.

"Uh...hey." I greet. "I'm guessing Marco here has just told you that I'm taking you and my cousin out? I can already tell that you're absolutely confused! But do not worry. I want to be of assistance, honey. After all, you scared off Kyona, and she's been giving Kira a whole lot of jip that I cannot accept! And because of that..." she clasped my hands into hers, "I shall repay you with my friendship and a shopping trip!" She smiled, "Isn't this exciting?" "I was only doing the right thing-" "And the right thing is always the best thing!" She cheered.

'I can't tell if her cheeriness is either distracting or annoying. I can't tell just yet. Besides, I don't even know the place where we're going yet.'

"Hey, darlin'." Out of nowhere, Ace had appeared, "I was wondering where ya went." "I was just telling Kora here that we're going on a shopping trip with Kira. It must be done! But right now, I have a scholarship music tutorial to attend to." Itami babbled. "Well..." Ace looped his arm in hers, "guess I gotta escort you." Itami, who was blushing, smiled at me, "Okay, so after school? Great, Au revoir!"

As Itami walked off with Ace, I sighed, "Whatever just happened, consider me surprised." I state, "It was almost like a hurricane of perfume had come and disorientated me." "She means well though, she just wants to be your friend, yoi." He said, "Anyway, we're going to that new Korean BBQ place that opened up in town in the weekend, yoi. I dunno why you need to know for your outfits or whatever, but there, yoi." He explained. "It's relevant because I don't wanna have to wear a nice dress in the middle of a park." I huff. "Then don't wear a dress-" "I'd be forced to wear a dress." I sigh, "But thanks anyway."

✧✦✧

Thatch pov

"Hey Thatch." I look and see Valkiria standing above me, her hand on the back of my seat, "Mind if I join you?" She asked. "U-Uh yeah definitely!" I stammer.