Chapter 19:Oopsie

I think I did it again

I made you believer we're more than just friends

-Britney Spears (Oops!...I Did It Again)

✧✦✧

Third pov

"K...Kora!" Shanks gasped. Before Valkiria or Shanks could do anything, Kora cut them off, "You know what? You two have fun." Kora growled.

'What are you doing?! Turn around, go back, you can sort this out! Stop! Why are you doing this?! Just pretend to be happy for them!' Kora argued with herself.

But she kept walking down the hall, and thundered down the stairs. People protested when she pushed them out of the way. She pretended to not here Shanks call after her. She didn't want him to see the tears that threatened to fall down her cheeks. She didn't want him to see how weak she felt, how upset she was. She didn't want him to know that she felt something for him.

"Kora!" Shanks called as she got outside. Camomile Rey was in her sights. If she ran, she could make it, and get Thatch to high tail it out of here. But she was stopped when Shanks grabbed her wrist, and spun her around so that she could face him. "Kora, what the hell is going on?" Shanks demanded. Kora wouldn't look at him in the eyes. Not at this point, not when she's about to bawl her eyes and, and potentially punch him.

"Kora look at me when i'm talking to you." Shanks urged. Kora balled her fists, and angrily looked at Shanks, tears already flowing, "There, I'm looking, can I go now?!" She growled. "Why are you being like this?" Shanks demanded. "Look, I get it. If you wanna fuck with Valkiria, fine. Fine by me. But Shanks, you've only just got here; you don't even know her! You're going after this girl that you've literally met a week ago, and now you're already fucking with her?! That's so ridiculous....I can't believe you've sunk so low!"

'More importantly, I can believe that you chose her over me; someone that you've known all your life. You're unbelievable!'

"Well you're no better anyway! You keep latching yourself onto any guy you see!" Shanks argued. "Are you being fucking serious right now?" Kora jeered. "Yes, I am. Literally all my life that I've know you, you're always off with other guys, doing whatever the fuck you do with them! And then with Ichiji, I was trying to protect you-" "I'm fine, I don't need you to step in." "It still doesn't forgive for everything else that you've done with a guy. What are you trying to prove, huh? That you can get more guys tham everyone else? That because you're so 'badass' that you can just trample all over them."

"Hey, is everything okay out here?"

Kora looked, and saw Thatch approaching the two. Shanks narrowed his eyes at him, "This has nothing to do with you-" "Actually Shanks, I don't like how you're talking to Kora right now, so me and her are gonna go." Thatch hissed. "You know what? I'm done." Kora laughed harshly, "Thatch, let's go. We're going now." "Good call." Thatch agreed. "I'm not done talking to you, Kora!" Shanks argued. "Yeah, well I'm done talking to you."

Kora was already walking away with Thatch. Before Thatch turned, he gave Shanks a haughty look, before they both got into the car and drove away. Shanks glared after the car, and watched as it left. He stared at the ground, before he grit his teeth, "You fucking idiot."

"Shanks?" He turned, and saw Valkiria standing there, fully clothed, "Do you wanna talk?" She asked. He sighed, "Come on, Val....let's just finish where we left off."