Chapter 7:PE

You remind me of a few of my famous friends

Well that all depends, what you qualify as friends

-Panic!at the Disco (I Have Friends in Holy Spaces)

✧✦✧

Kora pov

It's wondrous whenever I get out of detention each and every time, especially when I blackmail teachers. Maybe I'd get a detention every single day, if it weren't for half the teachers buying things from my suppliers and dealers. I'd say maybe at least over a quarter of the teachers here have something to do with either a supplier, dealer or is a broker.

'Either way, I have Mr Sakazuki right where I want him. His job can pretty much go right out the window if I wanted to.'

Anyway, it was now fourth period....meaning PE. I'm kinda fine with PE. Our teacher is Mr Jinbe, and he's pretty nice. I know that he's affiliated with Whitebeard, and that he really loves swimming and Fishman Karate. 

I got changed into sport tights, and the white PE shirt that had a green and black stripe down the side. I shoved my feet into my black and purple running shoes, before I headed towards the gym. The only annoying thing, is that because my boobs are 34DD, it makes running quite hard, especially since I hardly have any sports bras. I get a lot of stares, especially since  the rest of my body is abnormally skinny. I can still kick ass though.

'If I could, I'd make my shoulders less broad.'

I walked in, and chucked my stuff to the side, and looked around for any familiar faces. 

'I think Shanks and Thatch are in my class.'

"Shogun!"

I looked, and smirked when I spot Shanks walking up to me. "Surviving Grand Line high?" I asked. "I've made progress. Though I feel much better when I'm with you." He smiled. I hid my blush by tying my hair up in a high ponytail, "Of course you feel better with me, I'm a babe." For a split second, I saw him look down my body.

'Oh fuck, he sees them.'

"You staring at my titties?" I teased, my hands on my hips. Shanks went as red as his hair, "Wha-ga-uh-fuck no!" He stammered. I chuckled, "You're not the first to fall victim to these. I'm kinda used to it." He huffed, "You gotta stop surprising me, it's embarrassing." I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, "Fear not, my perverted red friend, for I will always be embarrassing!" I laughed. 

'I could probably seduce a guy with these bangers.'

"Are you already cheating on Thatch, yoi?"

'Oh for fucks sake, Chicken Run.'

I look and see Marco standing there with Ace and Thatch. "You of all people shouldn't be saying that, Chicken Run." I smirked. Ace nudged him, "She got you there." Thatch rolled his eyes, "Like I said, a hundred layers of asshole." I chuckled in response. "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" Ace asked Shanks. "Oh yeah, this is Shanks. That's Chicken Run, Ace and Thatch." I introduced. Marco growled, "My name is Marco, yoi." Shanks laughed, "It's a wonder why I'm your only friend." "Gee, thanks for the moral support, Shaw Shank."