Chapter 28:Secrets

Wipe the...Lust from your eyes

I see that you're not mine

I can see the lust in your eyes

You can't hide it, You can't be the one

I realise, we're divided

The Weeknd (Secrets)

✧✦✧

Shanks pov

*at night*

There was one thing that always confused me about Kora. It was the fact that she's always disapproving of who I like, and all. Even if it was someone who was genuinely a good person, she was always spiteful about them. I kinda casted it off as her being jealous over the fact that that person was good, and that she was just bitter.

But after I had moved to Raftel, and she was telling me about all these guys and girls that she would date then dump, it made me angry. Angry that she was spending her time with the wrong people. 

'Are you trying to prove something to me, Kora? That you're not a little girl anymore? Come on...can't we just talk about it, like real adults? Why do you have to send me subtle messages, you know I just want you to be straight up with me.'

I sat up, and grabbed my phone, and dialled Valkiria's number. I pressed my ear against my phone, and listened to it ring. I closed my eyes, and hoped for her to pick up. I needed to talk to her about how I was feeling. 

She'd understand, wouldn't she?

Valkiria pov

"S...Smokey...." I gasped once more. "Fuck." He growled, his grip on me harsh but deliciously good. Hazily, I could make out through the smoke and misty car windows, was the neon lights from the club that me and him were in before. It was the same night club he takes me to for the pleasures we give each other, on the condition that we never speak of our affairs.

"God....yes!" I mewl, my nails digging into the skin of his back. He chuckled deeply in my ear, "You dirty whore." I nibbled on his neck, making him groan, "Like you're any better, Smokey." I smirk, "You're just as bad as me-Ah!" I held onto him tightly, his hips pounding into me. 

But through it all, I could hear my phone ring on the dash. I couldn't make out what it was, only that it's the last thing I wanna grab. All I want is Smoker to fill me up, and become everything that I want. 

"Fuck." He growled as he released. I could feel his movements slowing down, making me frown. "Hey, I never said that you were done, baby. We're done until I'm done too." I panted, moving in towards him. He chuckled as I pushed him down on the bed, "Go on then..." I shivered when his hands gingerly glided over my skin, "It'll give me a good show."

'Fuck yeah am I gonna give you one of the best shows on Earth.'

Shanks pov

"Hey, this is Valkiria, sorry looks like I'm busy with stuff. Leave a message and I'll call back."

"Hey, Val. It's me, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me this weekend. Call me." I ended the message, and flopped back onto my bed, and stared at the ceiling. "What could she be doing....I don't think Mr Smoker would've kept her at school for this long...unless her parents are making her do extra study or something." I sighed, and stood up, "Whatever, I'm gonna shower."

✧✦✧

Kora pov

"My Lady, how are you feeling?" Anahera asked, as she came into my room with a warm cup of tea. "I don't think I'm doing that great..." I sighed. "Oh, why's that? Are you worried about Master?" She asked. 

"That, and just...Anahera, what would you do, if you've loved a man for so long, and he turns out to be a dick...and this other guy comes along out of nowhere, and he makes you feel safe and all...what would you do?" I asked. "If this is about Shanks and Thatch, then I'd say that you should give Thatch a chance. Not because he is your fiancé, but because...he could be someone you could really rely on." Kora sighed, hugging her knees.

'I don't even know anymore.'

"I wish I could have both of them.." I murmured. Anahera petted my back, "The world is cruel, but beautiful."