Chapter 1

Emily's POV

I was very hesitant when Niall asked me to accompany him on his band's tour. We had been friends in school and then my sister, Denise, married his brother, Greg, so our friendship continued on. But a world tour? That's complete insanity. But of course I agreed after a long talk from him about how lonely he got while on tour. Plus, I was planning on attending cosmetology school layer on and so practice work with Louise Teasdale would help me excel and pass through it all quicker. I had gone to his concerts and parties and pretty much everything, so a world tour wasn't going to be so different, right? "Emily!" I grabbed my suitcase and ran down the stairs to hug my best friend/brother in law? I don't know the exact terminology, but we were technically related cause of greg and denise. "Ready to go?" "Yeah." He grabbed my suitcase and I grabbed my bag, we locked my flat and headed tp the black car waiting for us. We threw everything in the trunk and were off to the airport. We were headed to South America first. "Emily..." "Yes Niall?" "Are you going to be alright with Harry? Try not to fight with him." "I'll be civil if he can." Here was my reasoning for not wanting to go, Harry. For some reason, we did not get along, at all. He is so annoying, he always pokes fun at me and we just can't stand each other. "Em, I mean it." "I know, I'll just keep my distance." "Okay, thanks. You're both important to me so...yeah."

This Is my first fan-fic, hope you like it Xxx