Chapter 7

Emily's POV

I set my phone on the counter and turned to face her in the chair she had now sat in. "How do you do it? Just turn it off?" "I was intrigued for a while myself as to why they said the things they said, but then I reminded myself that if they didn't have the guts to say it to my face instead of through a keyboard, then how harmful could they really be?" "What about the ones who do say it to your face?" "Well, sass them back or tell them you love them.  It'll confuse them and all they really want is attention.  If you give them that shining moment, they generally leave you alone." I smiled at her and rolled my head back into the air. "You amaze me more every day Gem.  Truly." "And you amaze me.  Tell me, could you find out how Ashton feels about me?" I smiled and dialed his number quickly while she was admiring her nails. "Hey Emily, how are you?" "Oh hey Ashton, I'm great, how are you?" Gemma's eyes were wider than I had ever seen them be.  She jumped out of her seat and tried to hassle the phone away. "No, I'll put it on speaker!" I whispered.  I put it on speaker and kept talking while Gemma held her hands over her mouth. "I'm great, we can't wait to see you all in Dublin, it'll be absolutely grand!" "Definitely agreed! Tell me, who do you miss most?" "Erm, you of course!" "Oh stop it, come on now!" "You know me too well.  So you probably know who I am missing like crazy." "Who?" "Guess! I'm not giving it to you that easy."

"Hmmm... Well, in complete seriousness, my guess is Gemma." "You're a wizard!" "I'm right aren't I?" "Of course you are.  I just don't know how to tell her and when or where even." "Tell her what?" Gemma was on the edge of her seat practically fidgeting trying to send herself through the phone. "To tell her that I am madly and irrationally in love with her.  But there's no getting around her brother." Gemma squealed and threw herself on the floor. "What was that?" "Lux! She found a new toy..." "Oh, alright.  But yeah." "I think you should tell her.  Call her right now." "No, I'm going to tell her in person, more romantic that way." "agreed.  Well, it was lovely chatting.  See you in Dublin!" "Bye there." I hung up and kneeled on the floor next to Gemma and began petting her head. "You alright there love?" "no..." "hm... Well... Wanna go to the hotel?" "No..." "what do you want to do?" "go to dublin to see aaaaaaassshhhhhh..." She rolled over onto her back and had a massive grin spread across her silly face. "Let's just ditch the tour and go now." "No Gem, your brother may not want me here, but he does want you here, and you've gotta do him that favor." "But he'll never let ash and I alone." "Course he will, I'll distract him with a solid argument." "You're wonderful." "I try..." She sat up and attacked me with a bear hug.

Next Chapter up soon guys