Chapter 8

Emily's POV

We layed on the dressing room floor for the entire concert laughing about Ashton and how twitterpated Gemma had acted.  When the concert ended, we ran to the cars with the guys and went back to the hotel.  Unfortunately, Niall and I were dragged into the same car as Harry and Gemma. "Good show tonight mate." Niall said, knuckle bumping Harry who was exhausted and sweaty. "You both smell disgusting.  How girls fawn over you when you're like this I will never know." Gemma stated, winking at me. "Well, you both smell lovely." Niall said in return, kissing my cheek. "I believe Emily radiates with a strong scent of hairspray and cheap perfume, dreadful really." Harry said, staring out the window.  Gemma smacked his arm and I smacked Niall's when he laughed. "It's better than sweat Styles.  You could probably wring out your head scarf from all of your disgusting sweat." He glared at me and then smiled. "As long as I can do it over you while you're sleeping." "That's enough, you two are children." Niall intervened, causing Harry to stare back out the window.  When we got to the hotel, we ran inside and Harry pushed past us all to get upstairs quickly. "Why's he in such a rush?" I asked Gemma. "No Idea."

Two days later and no speaking between Harry and I at all, Gemma approached me with a massive hug and a new dress. "I bought it for you, so we could me ethnic here.  Oh, and Harry has been getting a lot of attention recently, unwanted attention actually.  So that's why he's been so tense and..." "Gemma, not to be rude but I don't care about him, you know that.  Thanks for the dress." I took it and began changing. "Right, sorry, um anyways, we're all headed up to that giant jesus statue, you're coming." "sounds good, I've always wanted to go." "Awesome!" I was in my dress and already had my shoes on so Gemma practically carried me out the door and into the car.  It was a beautifully scenic drive, full of culture.  The hike to the jesus statue wasn't too hard, but when we got there, I realized how badly my legs were hurting. "Tired there darling?" Harry asked sarcastically. "I'm not your darling, and I'm fine.  Just sore." "Maybe you should get out more." "Maybe you should join your band for a group picture instead of wasting your precious time with me." He rolled his eyes and walked over to the other guys for a group selfie and then conversations in front of the stupid cameras that seemed to follow us around everywhere.  They would sometimes get shots of Gemma and I while we were just talking and then come ask us questions, which was rather ridiculous since they were going to edit us out anyways. 

Next chapter up soon you guyyyzzz :)