Chapter 10

Emily's POV

"It does not terrify me! I am perfectly capable of showing love!" "Then prove it! Tell Gemma that you approve of Ashton and anyone she may date after that unless you have a better judgement that others also agree with and go find itself a girl who can tolerate you." "I don't know if you know, but I've got millions who would gladly be with me sweetheart, and have you got? A drunk bum for an X and nothing else, so don't tell me anything about love!" That one felt like an iced blade slowly pushing its way through my chest.  I tried stopping myself from crying but couldn't help some of the tears. "You know, those millions of people who love you really only want your fame.  I sincerely hope you find a girl some day who wants you for you, but from what I've seen of you, you'll never find one.  So good luck with your life Harry Styles, good luck with your fame and with your world tours and with your ridiculous head scarves and ambitions, because you've really made a life for yourself, but it wont last, and you'll crumble just like the rest of them.  See you in rehab." "Emily I..." I walked away before he could say anything else and went into the bathroom and sat on the floor.  I pulled my knees to my chest and cried harder than I ever had.  I kept telling myself to be strong, but Harry was right, I knew nothing about love.  My ex used me and drank himself all the way to jail and then onto the streets.  I had no one else, because he had been my only friend throughout all of my schooling.  Harry was right and I hated him for it.  I hated everything he did, everything he said, it all funed inside of me, building my hatefire for him, and I'm sure it was the same on the other end.  He hated me and my attitude, and for the first time in my life, I was jealous that he had more people that loved him. 

I spent two hours in the bathroom on the floor.  I only left it wheb Liam had to use it.  I then went back out to the chairs to find everyone still asleep.  Everyone except Harry.  He walked to me, but I left my back turned to him.  I could see his reflection in the sunrise bleeding through the window.  He reached his hand to touch my shoulder, but I snapped my hand up and hit his away. "Don't touch me!" "I was just..." "Just what? Going to apologize? Yeah, because tomorrow we won't be fighting again, right? Don't apologize, don't say anything.  Just go back to your chair and continue on pretending that nothing happened and that you never said anything to me and I never said anything to you, and we can both continue on without a problem and without anyone knowing.  Got it?" "Fine, sounds perfect to me." His head scarf was not in his hair abd was around his neck and quite wet on one end.  He'd been crying too.  Good, looks like I bite hard as well.  He turned back to his seat and I, back to my window and fell asleep against it.

So what do you guys think of this  book so far? Don't forget to vote/comment/fan :) Xxx