Chapter 13

Emily's POV

In the morning, Niall was surprised to see me there instead of Harry. "What are you doing in here Em?" "I couldn't sleep, so Harry and I switched." He kissed my forehead. "Oh, alright...sorry you couldn't sleep." "It's fine, how's your head?" "Pounding... I really shouldn't drink as much as I do." "That would be advised." I sat up and got out of the bed. "Thanks for letting me sleep here, I'm going to go get ready..." I said, he nodded in return.  I walked out into the living room to see Harry asleep in the window bed.  I went over and shook him awake. "What?..." He said, waking up and hitting his head on the window. "Ow...ugh..." "What are you doing? You were supposed to be sleeping with Gemma." "I can't stand her snoring either..." He sat up to face me. "Thanks for waking me." "Uh, yeah sure..." I walked away and into mine and Gemma's room to find her still completely out and snoring loudly. "Gemma, get up!" She sat up quickly and her hair was in the biggest rats nest I had ever seen. "Gemma, your hair... Come on, we've got to fix that before the interview." She rolled out of bed and over to me, holding her head. "hangover?" "and an awful one at that..." I pulled her into the bathroom, put cold water in the tub and made her put her hands and feet in while I put a hot pack on her neck and took the straightener to her hair.

Once I got Gemma all sorted out, we all headed to the cars to head to the big televised interview.  I was wearing a summery dress that Niall had gotten me a year ago.  Gemma's hair went straight pretty easily thankfully, but didn't stay perfect, due to her makeout sessions with Ashton.  Niall, Gemma, Ashton, Michael, Harry and I were all piled into one car, and I could only fear the massive crowd that was already forming down the street from the building.  When we arrived, it took Paul five minutes just to get people backed up so that he could open the car door for us to get out.  We piled out and attempted to push through everyone.  People were grabbing at us, pulling on my dress and my hair.  Everyone had made it inside except for Harry and I.  An interviewer stopped me and I decided just to let him ask me his pointless question. "Whore!!" "Band slut!" "Get away from my man you pathetic skank!" Girls were shouting at me from the crowd, and I thought it was bad online.  The man held his recorder to me and asked me his question. "How does it feel to have slept with every member of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer?"

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx