Chapter 9

Emily's POV

Brasil and all of South America was beautiful, but for Gemma, the airport was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.  I was sitting with Niall on the plane, who was also excited to be going home, we were going to get to see our families again.  Plus, Croke Park was his dream, and it was finally coming true.  Everyone fell asleep, except me.  This plane was set up so we were all facing eachother.  I got up and layed sat on the floor to get a different feeling from that awful chair I had already been sitting in forever.  Turns out I wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep.  Harry was sitting against the back of someone's seat just staring out of the window. "You can't sleep either?" He asked, not making eye contact. "I've never been able to sleep on airplanes." "Same." "Why do you go to LA all of the time then?" "Because being home is great, but then everyone is crowding my family and our home, so it's just more peaceful for everyone if I'm gone." "Well, I'd have to agree with that." He looked at me and chuckled to himself. "You know, I was going to attempt a tender moment with you, but looks like that's not going to work." "Well, I would try to be tender, but it just so happens that you probably wouldn't return the favor." "Most likely true... For Niall's sake, we need to stop fighting." "And do what?" He stood up and came to sit across from me.

"Well, we could always attempt to be friends." "Okay, fine.  How are we doing to do that?" He looked down and then back up. "What's your favorite color?" I looked at him confused like and just held out my answer. "Greeeeeen...yours?" "Red.  See, now you ask a question." "Okay...um, why do you hate me?" "Because you disagree on everything with me and because you steal my sister and best friend away from me.  Why do you hate me?" Wow, I wasn't expecting that from him. "Because your head is too far up in your fame and because you are arrogant and so difficult to even attempt to communicate with because only your opinion matters." "That's not true... Oh, I see what you mean." "Yeah, exactly.  I'm not trying to steal your sister." "She loves you, you're her best friend.  And she hates me right now anyways." "What are you talking about?" "Oh come on, I'm not an idiot.  I know she's pissed that I yelled at Ashton and told him that he's not allowed anywhere near her." "Well of course she is.  How would you feel if you loved someone you weren't allowed to?" His eyes got dark and he stood up. "I just don't want her to get hurt." I stood up as well and followed him to the back area where no one was sleeping. "Harry, first off, she's older than you so you cannot control her love life, and second off, love is all about risks and getting hurt and learning from that. Stop restricting her just because love terrifies you."

Ooh #cliffhanger lol Next Chapter up soon peeps :) Xxx