Chapter 27

Emily's POV

I swear we sat there all night. "Does Gemma know?" "No, I texted you that video from her phone.  She doesn't know.  She will tomorr... Today." I looked into the small kitchen to see the clock reading 4:35.  I sat up, but he immediately pulled me back. "Harry, what if someone wakes up?" "Well, then we won't have to fight." I looked up and kissed his chin, and then his jaw, and kept moving.  He let go of me so that I could turn to face him and really get at his neck.  I kissed for a while, making sure to leave a hickey.  When I pulled away, he tried to pull me back, but I jumped out of the window sill and headed to my bedroom.  Before I could get to the door, his hands were at my waist and he had turned me around for a big kiss. "Please don't go..." "You're gonna kick your sister out of bed?" "No, but we could sleep on the couch out here..." I kissed his cheek and pulled away from him, my hand running down his arm until only our fingertips were touching. "I'll see you when you wake up, and you better be mad at me." He stepped forward and kissed my hand. "Until then m'lady." Then we both parted to our seperate rooms to sleep.

Gemma was clinging to me when I woke up after five hours of blissful sleep. "Gemma....off..." She mumbled something into the pillow, but I couldn't understand her. "Gemma, I can't understand your smothered mumbles." She lifted her head and let go of me. "I said I'm hungry and I want coffee..." "Me too, I will see if Paul is taking a Starbucks run..." I got out of bed and walked into the living room where everyone else was wide awak. "Oh hey, do you two want coffee? James and Paul are headed to..." Niall started but I interrupted him with a mumbly "Yes... Our usuals please." I said.  Paul wrote then down and headed out with James.  I walked over to Niall on the couch and let him wrap his arms around me. "Hey sis, how are you this morning?" "Tired..." "Why are you so tired?" "Probably because her own snoring wakes her up." Harry interjected quickly.  I rolled my eyes at him and cuddled closer to Niall. "Harry, must you really? I just got her back." "Yeah, thanks to me.  I should have let her run away from this life, it would be the easier option of course." "Or I could just exploit my fame and cause girls to pass out when I pull down my trousers and show them another pointless tattoo..."

Again,  My exams have started and I've been studying but I'll try to keep updating :)

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx