Chapter 30

Emily's POV

The entirety of the tour went wonderfully.  It did get far more busy though.  We went from interviews to sold out shows to recording sessions to bed and would repeat that, rarely having time to do anything.  That was alright though.  We had time on the busses and car rides to just hold each other and talk. It was a late night in the studio, after everyone else had left.  I thought that I was alone so I pressed the record button, walked into the recording room, and started singing little things. "You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason that you and I never sleep" I knew the lyrics weren't correct, but they fit my love story. "And all of our conversations with that secret we had to keep, and it makes perfect sense...to me." It was quiet for a second until I heard the intercom into my room beep on. "I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never, thought I'd make you stay, you still have to try not to fight with me and you're perfect to me..." his low and sleepy voice sang through the intercom while he smiled at me through the glass window.  He pressed the record button again so it would stop and then he joined me in the room. "I thought you had left..." I said as he sat on the stool next to me. "Not without you, my love.  What were you doing?" "Just seeing what I sounded like I guess." "You sounded beautiful Emily.  And I'm keeping that recording." "Oh please don't..." "it has both of us on it and I'm keeping it forever." I giggled and smiled at him. "It still boggles my mind that we hated each other for so long and now we feel like idiotic lovestruck teenagers..." he grabbed my hand and ran his thumb across the top of it softly. "I am so glad that we ended up how we are.  I think that I always fought with you because I secretly wanted your attention.  I became addicted to your voice and how it changed when you spoke angrily towards me versus your casual tone towards others.  I started loving the idea of messing with you just to get close to you because then I could smell your perfume.  I'm so weird, I'm sorry." I was giggling slightly at his remarks, but I loved every word that he said. 

I stood up from my stool and stood in front of him.  I moved my hands to the back of his neck and began twirling his curls between my fingers, which he told me felt like "pure ecstasy". He moved his hands to my waist and pulled me towards him until our foreheads were touching.  Even while he was sitting, he was still taller than me. "Kiss me darling..." he whispered softly.  I leaned in and pressed my lips softly against his, breathing him in slowly.  I still felt a wave of butterflies every time we kissed.  When I pulled away, he moved to my neck and kissed roughly enough that I could feel the hickey coming on. "Harry, Niall-." "He'll never see it.  I just want to give you one, we'll take care of it at the hotel." He said quickly, moving back in to continue at it. "What do you mean?" He pulled away again and smiled. "I already have a spoon in the freezer, don't worry." "Harry you are making absolutely no sense." He smiled, satisfied with the mark that was obviously showing on my neck. "Emily, didn't you know that you can make a hickey go away by pressing a cold spoon on it?" "Are you serious?!" "Yeah! Gemma taught me! Come on..." he pulled me out and to the car to take us to the hotel, making sure my neck was covered.  When we got to the hotel, he told me to hurry to the bathroom while he grabbed the spoon.  When I flipped on the light, I understood why he wanted me to be quiet and to hurry.  My neck was very loved and very bruised.  He rushed in with the spoon and stood behind me with one hand on my waist and the spoon in the other hovering over the hickey. "It'll be really cold love, but we've got to leave it for a minute." I nodded and tried not to squirm while he pressed the icy metal against the sensitive skin on my neck.  I started shivering and he tried breathing against the back of my neck to warm me up, which completely helped.  After a few minutes, the hickey was gone and we were saying goodnight with a simple and long held, pleasant, wonderful kiss.

Sorry I haven't updated in ages guys! I've been really busy with my end of year tests, but there all finished! Yay! Also I've been writting another book 'Forgiven ©' so please read it?!Xxx

Hope you like this chapter and this book!:)

Don't forget to Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx