Chapter 11

Emily's POV

When everyone was awake, Harry pulled Gemma into the back room.  Aftwr about fifteen minutes, she came out as a giggling fit and hugged me tightly while squealing. "Guess what?!" "What?" I replied, knowing exactly what she was going to say. "Harry said he called Ashton last night and talked with him and said that he is perfectly fine with us being together!  He also said that he's not going to evwr approach another boyfriend that I have unless he is hurting me.  I wonder what changed his mind..." "Yeah, well... That's great, I'm sure Ashton is thrilled as well." Niall leaned forward and grabbed Gemma's shoulder. "No, you can't be with Ashton, I'm secretly in love with you and I want to marry you." He tried holding the straight face but it wasn't long until both of them burst into laughter.  I laughed along and then scooted over in my chair so that Gemma wasn't on my lap any more.  I found myself just staring out the window, not knowing what to think about anything.  I felt like I belonged in a mental institution because my brain was going in fifty different directions.  I was just thrilled when we finally landed.  Gemma practically ran off of the plane before it had stopped moving when she saw the lads on the tarmat.  I held her back though.  When we did get off, she jumped into Ashton's arms and kissed him.  He was definitely surprised, but had a smile plastered on his face afterwards.  It was nice to see her finally happy.

Days passed, the boys performed in Croke Park, which is ridiculously huge by the way, and were beginning to get ready for the big football match.  I went with Niall before anyone else so he could just get a great look at the place and so I could take a picture of him in the empty stadium.  It wasn't long until others showed up. "Emily, take this clipboard, give it to Harry when he gets here?" He shoved it in my arms and began walking towards Olly Murs. "Niall I..." "Thanks sis!" His head was everywhere today.  I went to the stands and sat down, pulled out my phone and scrolled through my twitter feed.  Hate, hate, more hate, oh she likes my hair, hate... Wow. "Hey..." Oh goodness.  His hair was pulled into a pony tail and he was all dressed up in his outfit for the match. "Wow, your legs can finally breathe." He sat next to me and I handed him the clipboard. "I wanted to apologize for the other night on the plane." "Don't, I've forgotten it." "No you haven't, you've been staring out windows and you've gotten less sleep than even us.  I hear you pacing out in the living room at night.  I haven't forgotten it either and although we fight a lot, that was too harsh of me to say to you.  About your ex." "Well, you were right, so, just forget it." He stood up and walked away, soon returning. "I can't forget it! Don't you see?! I hear you pacing at night because I can't sleep either.  I was a jerk and I have been for years and I'm sorry." "You're what?" "I am sorry, I have said too many hurtful things and I now realize exactly why you hate me... Because I kind of hate me too." I didn't know what to say, and in my silence, he walked away.

Next Chapter Up soon vote/comment/fan Xxx