Chapter 4

Emily's POV

After they covered my bruises, we went back to the dressing room, and I sat with Niall on the couch. "Em..." "I know, I'm sorry.  He started it though." "What?" "oh, uh, nothing." "Okay? I was going to aay that you look beautiful." "oh, thanks Ni." He kissed my cheek and helped me up when the tall spindly woman came to get us for the televised interview. "Smile big smile big smile big!" She said, pushing us all out on stage.  There was a crowd and the interviewer, named Sanchez, greeted us with a completely fake smile, and had us sit down. "It is so wonderful to have One Direction and their lovely friends here with us, right?" Everyone cheered and we all just smiled.  We went around and introduced ourselves, which was strange, but alright. "My name is Emily, my sister married Niall's brother so we just consider each other siblings.  I am here to learn cosmetology from Louise Teasdale and because Niall asked me to come along." More loud cheering, which was highly annoying.  Everyone else was introduced and then questions were asked directly for the boys, mostly Harry.  The media is ridiculous and has made Harry into this huge star and has made it seem as if he is the lead singer of this band and like the rest of the boys hardly exist.  It's absolutely ridiculous, barely tolerable really.  Soon enough, the interview was over and we could finally get some decent rest at the hotel.

I took a long nap, way too long of a nap actually.  I was alone in the hotel when I woke up.  There was a small note on the counter written by Niall. "Emily, we are just down the street at the bakery getting coffee.  Join us when you wake up." I fixed my hair in the mirror, grabbed my phone and then left.  Even I got swarmed by fans just wanting one picture with the guys.  A lot of the fans were quite rude when it came to their comments about me, but I figured that ignoring them was going to be the best instead of actually thinking about what they were saying.  I got to the bakery and was pushed inside by the body guards.  I was led down some old wooden stairs that creaked with every step.  I ended up in a large room where everyone was laughing at something Louis had said, not surprising, he is absolutely hilarious. "Em!" Niall said, ushering me over.  I sat with him and was brought a delicious coffee.  Everyone continued conversing casually and laughed occasionally.  Harry was sitting on the other side of Niall and kept glaring at me the entire time. "Harry, stop it." Niall said to him while he was glaring at me.  He looked away and began talking to Zayn. "What did you two ever do to eachother?" Niall asked. "We just disagree on everything.  Plus, he's rude and apparently I have an attitude so there's that." "She's right, she needs an attitude adjustment." Harry said, turning back to Niall. "And you need to get the fame out of your head." I bit back.  Harry stood up and walked out of the room.  Thankfully only Niall had heard us. "I'm sorry Niall.  I just wont talk to him anymore, alright?" "It's fine, you two really don't get along." "Nope." I stood up and went to sit with Gemma over by the window. 

Next Chapter up when I finish it Xxx