Chapter 28

Emily's POV

He was doing very well.  I only hoped we were convincing enough.  I stood up and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. "That's right, drown your sorrows down." He said as I took a drink. "Harry stop..." Niall started. "No, I would like to know why after everything, why she would go home? I crushed a pap's recorder for you." "I made the interviewer stop talking about your non existant sex life." "And I brought you back frombthe airport because you were too weak to do it on your own.  Let's be honest, you couldn't do anything without me." "Is that so?" Gemma walked out and joined the crowd watching us bicker.  No one tried to stop us anymore, they all just watched. "Yeah, and do you want to know why you can't live without me?" "Oh please, please tell me, I am dying to know how dreadful my life would be without you and your big headedness.  I would just love to know... How I would continue on my daily life without you." This was it, the breaking point for him.  I could see his eyes softening and his jaw loosening from it's previously tense state.  I relaxed as well and nodded slightly. "You might be able to, but I can't go about daily life without you..." At that moment, I had a split second to look at everyone else's reactions out of the corner of my eye before our lips met.  His hands were on my face, pulling me harder and closer than yesterday at the airport.  Everything felt perfect about this moment.  So perfect that I almost forgot about our audience.

He pulled away slowly so that our lips would stick together at some parts for a few more seconds.  He moved his hands from my face abd down to my hands to hold them tightly while our foreheads remained pressed.  I bit my lip and sighed. "What in the world just happened?" Niall adked, severely confused. "Yeah, I thought you two hated eachother..." Liam added in. "How could I hate her when I am so madly in love with her?..." I giggled and, in a foggy eyed, trance like state, he moved back in and kissed me softly, passionately, wonderfully and perfectly.  It wasn't until we heard Niall clapping that we pulled away.  We turned to fave him, both still entranced with one another. "How long has this been going on?" Niall asked firmly. "I admitted it to myself a while ago, it took her a bit to admit it as well, but we feel that through everything, allbof our various arguments and disagreements, that somehow, we were only growing fonder of eachother... Niall, I must ask you." "Of course you can be with her, as long as you can respect her.  And if you break her heart, I'll break your face." He stuck his hand out and shook Nialls, all the while with his other arm remained around my waist, holding me closely. "Deal." It was quiet for another moment, awkwardly quiet.  And then... "Coffee!" James said, coming through the door with Paul.  Everyone jumped up and ran to them, while Harry and I remained where we were.

Again,  My exams have started and I've been studying but I'll try to keep updating :) And this isn't the end of the story btw :)

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx