Chapter 14

Emily's POV

Oh wonderful, this was just getting better and better. "Excuse me?" "You know, you've probably slept with your own semi brother, Niall, as well, right? Tell us, how does it feel to hold that over every directioner out that?" I felt like sobbing and screaming and just falling down and like decking him, but I froze and just stood there.  A large hand touched my back and his other hand reached forward. "Hey man, can I give a shoutout to your news column?" It was Harry.  The man began shaking and smiling and handed Harry his voice recorder.  Harry held it close tp his mouth and pushed record. "Yeah, this is Harry Styles and this magazine or news company is full of lowlife interviewers who only enjoy putting people in pain when they don't deserve it.  That's all." Harry pushed stop and then chucked the recorder at the ground, causing it to break. "What the heck man?!" The newsman shouted. "Deal with it, only I get to say things like that to her." He put his arm around me and pulled me away and pushed us through the crowd, refusing to take pictures with anyone.  We got inside and he walked me to an empty hallway out of the way of everyone else. 

That's when I broke down.  I hadn't cried over hate in months, why did it have to get to me this time? Why did I have to freeze up? This whole thing was pissing me off like nothing else. "Are you alright?" He asked.  I faded back into reality and wiped my tears from my cheek. "I'm fine." "Then why are you crying?" "Cause it freaking sucks to hear that about yourself and then there was that ridiculous pap and I really am fine..." He nodded and walked to the other wall across from me and leaned on it. "I'm sorry that that happened." "Don't be, it's not your fault." "Maybe not, but I could have pulled you away sooner." "Oh yeah, congrats on the whole smashing the recorder thing.  There were other paps filming that." "Well, I'll have a great explanation." I looked at him confused. "Um, I have to get to the interview, as do you.  Oh, you're also gonna want Gemma to help you with your dress..." I looked down to find a massive rip in the skirt of it going all the way up to my mid thigh. "That's just perfect..." I muttered, heading to the dressing room.  I stopped at the door and turned back to face Harry who had followed me. "Thank you for what you did out there." "No problem..." We walked in and I ran straight to Gemma who quickly got out her sewing kit and began working on my torn dress. 

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx