Chapter 18

Emily's POV

That froze me. "You what?" He was crying now and pulled his arm away from me. "I don't know, I don't know what I'm feeling, but I'm sick of hurting you and I don't know what to feel around you anymore." He turned and went to his bunk, closing himself away from me.  I collapsed onto the floor of the bus right there.  I didn't know what to think either.  I began crying as well on the floor.  I tried to cry as quietly as possible, but that didn't work too well.  I pushed myself into a corner area by the door when Ihad calmed down a little bit, rested my head on the door and let the tears just fall silently.  What was i supposed to feel?  The guy I had fought with forever just told me that he may be falling in love with me, and I couldn't help but feel exactly the same.  I wish that I knew what to say to him, I wish that I could stop crying, I wish that I could figure all of this out because it was making me so angry that I couldn't comprehend how I felt about Harry.  My biggest problem was that he said that us fighting made him feel like he was normal.  But what if we stopped fighting? What if I didn't hate him anymore? How was anything ever supposed to feel normal for him anymore? More warm tears trickled down my hot cheeks, and when my eyes were tired of crying, they closed, and I fell asleep. 

I woke up when the driver went too quickly over a bump, making my head bang against the door. "Ow!...." I rubbed my head and looked down to find a blanket draped over me.  I didn't have a bl... Of course he was asleep on the stairs that led to the bunks.  What was I supposed to tell him when he woke up? That I felt the same? That I still hated him?  Well, I figured that since he was asleep, I could practice. "Harry, I dont know what to even say.  What you told me is... Absolutely... Ugh no.... Ummm... Harry, I can't feel that way about you, we can't feel like that for eachother if... If you want a normal part of your life still... But. How am I supposed to keep fighting with you after you've told me what you did.  I mean, I don't know at all how I feel right now, but something changed in the past weeks.  I think it was for me when Louise had me take over on your hair.  You have really soft hair by the way.  What I am trying to say is, I cannot feel that way about you so that you have a normal part of you're life, but I can't be that normal part anymore.  So I'm going home.  As soon as you all leave for America, I'm going home.  And I'm sorry too.  I wish I could be strong, I wish that I could stay, but I can't be in your way like this, I can't be normal.  Because I love you too."

Another cliffhanger sorry I'm doing this to you guys haha

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx