Chapter 5

Emily's POV

Gemma was sitting alone and was staring out the window. "Don't worry Gem, we'll be in Ireland soon enough." She had her knees pulled up to her chest and looked like she had been crying a little bit. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said, looking up at me, forcing a smile. "Gemma, I am going to be completely honest with you.  You're entirely obvious, I know exactly who you are thinking about." She looked out into the room to make sure that no one was paying attention to us. "How obvious?" "I'm the only that's picked up on it.  You just need to work on the blushing when ever someone says his name." "I blush?" "Super bad, like a tomato!" "Well, I can't help that or how I feel about him so life is just going to have to suck." "What are you talking about? I am pretty positive that he likes you as well, I mean, who wouldn't." "Thanks Em, but Harry would never let us together." "Good thing he is your little brother and you are in control of your own life.  You don't have to listen to him, do what you want, love who you love and don't let him interfere with that." She smiled and let her knees down so she could hold my hand and rest her head on my shoulder. "I'm really sorry you two don't get along." She said, relaxing. "It's fine.  I am working on the whole being civil thing, but it'll take a while." "That's alright."

Although Gemma was older, she always wanted Harry's approval on her boyfriends.  Unfortunately for her, he said that he would never approve of any of his band or bandmates or any of the lads from 5 seconds of summer.  That included Ashton.  He was younger than Gemma, but she was crazy about him.  They always flirted when they were together and it was absolutely adorable to just watch them.  Ashton held her hand once, the next day he wouldn't talk to her and he looked rather depressed.  She thought it was her fault, something she did, but I found out that Harry had seen and he gave Ash a talking to.  Gemma found out as well and was furious but never ended up approaching Harry about it.  I wanted to deck him, but apparently that wasn't appropriate. "Can we go back to the hotel? I'm tired?" "Yeah, I'll go back with you." I walked over to Niall and grabbed my bag. "I'm going to go, Gemma and I are rather tired." "Alright, sleep well." I went back to Gemma and we were escorted out of the building, through the screaming fans, and back to the hotel.  We all had to share beds here because we only had one big room, so Gemma and I shared a bed.  We got into nightgowns and crawled into bed. "Emily." "Yes?" She faced me and opened her eyes. "I love Ash." "I know you do." "Yeah, but I think that I just realized it myself." I smiled at her and brushed her hair back onto her pillow. "Call him tomorrow morning, tell him you miss him." "I will.  Thank you Em." I nodded and passed out right there out of exhaustion.

Next Chapter up soon Xxx