Chapter 24

Emily's POV

I turned to see Harry running full speed towards my gste, followed by five security guards and a mass herd of people wanting his attention.  I stood there, frozen.  The people around me moved as he got closer and wrapped his arms around me tightly.  I hugged him back and he finally took a breath.  He was holding me so tight, breathing heavily, with his face dug into the crook of my neck.  People were freaking out around us and were yelling to him, but he continued to ignore them and just hug me. "Harry, what are you doing?" "I'm not letting go until you promise me that you'll stay." "Harry, I can't do that." He pulled out of the hug and pulled his letter out of my pocket. "I hired someone to follow you, don't hate me." The woman that was sitting across from me.  How did I not catch that. "I saw you playing with this.  It took too long to get out of the stadium, I was worried that I wasn't going to make it." He put his hands on my cheeks, but I continued looking down at the letter which was now in my hands. "Emily..." I looked up at him and smiled softly. "Harry, I cant st..." It was sudden.  The quickest I had ever seen him move, especially towards me.  All space between us was removed as his body pressed against mine and his hands forced my face to his.  Our lis touched, roughly at first, then softly, and I felt him relax from all of his panic and running in that instant.  I felt all of my worries instantly drain from my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck when he moved his to my waist, making sure that I stayed close, making sure I didn't leave. 

  He kissed me with more passion than my only boyfriend had in six years.  He pulled away momentarily "stay..." He whispered against my lips before pressing his back against them.  After another moment, he pulled away again and whispered "please stay." Before kissing my nose, then back to my lips.  He pulled away once more. "Please stay, for me.  I know it's not a good enough reason, but I need you right now, I need you for the rest of the tour and for every moment beyond that.  Please stay." He moved in and kissed me once more before I pulled away.  I put my hand to his cheek and touched him lightly with my fingertips while looking directly into his enchanting eyes.  I smiled and he smiled back. "Emily, I am in love with you, and that's normal enough for me.  Please..." "Shh..." "No, I'll scream it in five seconds if you don't stop me." I pushed myself onto my toes and kissed him hard.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and spun us in a circle right there, in the middlebof an airport, surrounded by hundreds of strangers.  He put me down and pulled away. "So?" "So, the feeling is definitely mutual.  I am in love with you too, Harry." "Please stay then." He pressed his forehead against mine and made our noses touch. "because I need you more than anything right now." I smiled and nodded. "I'll stay..." He kissed me again and picked me up entirely, carrying me back down the terminal hallway.

Last Update for the night cos it's late here in Ireland

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx