Chapter 26

Emily's POV

Niall hugged Harry and then practically had to force Gemna away from me so that he could hug me.  He kissed my cheek after the hug and walked me to the couch. "Harry, how'd you convince her?" Oh no, please have a good answer. "Well, when I found her, she was sobbing while sitting on the edge of her suitcase, debating whether or not to get on the plane.  And then I showed up and, you know how we never get along, I just told her that I would win every argument we ever had if she left.  And she's too pompous for that so she came back." Everyone was silent and Gemma was drying my tears. "Wow, um, alright.  Well, thank you Harold, let's all get some rest, yeah?" Niall said, shocked really, to the rest of the lads.  They all agreed and went their seperate ways to bed. "I'm glad your back sister." Niall said before walking into his and Harry's room. "Come on Em, let's go." Gemma pulled me into our room and as I closed the door, I caught a glimpse of Harry sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, almost frustrated.  We changed and got in bed and I knew that I needed to be out there for Harry. "Gemma, I love you to death, but you are radiating heat and I think I am going to go take a cold shower really quick.  Alright?" "Okay, see you in the morning!" I got out of the bed and left the room, closing the door quietly.

I ran over to the couch and as I was about to sit next to Harry to see if he was alright, he opened his arms and pulled me onto his lap for a huge hug.  It felt good to be wrapped by him, I felt safe, protected.  He was crying while we held each other.  I pulled away from the hug and held his soft and crying face in his hands.  His eyes were a shocking emerald from the tears that filled his eyes. "Harry..." He smiled and sniffled. "I just feel awful.  I've made you cry like that before and thought nothing of it, I was stupid, I am so sorry." "Harry, it is in the past, alright? Everything will be sorted out tomorrow." "I know, I'm just hoping that I can act well enough in the fight to be convincing." "You will be just fine, you did great today." He smiled again, followed by another sniffle. "You were great as well my love." I giggled and kissed his nose. "What's funny?" "I just never thought that I would ever hear you call me your love, as in possession to only you." His hand moved to the back of my neck and pulled my face towards his for a soft kiss. "I never thought I would myself actually.  I'm so glad that I finally can." He picked me up and carried me over to the window bed where he layed against the wall with me in front of him, leaning against his chest.  His arms were still wrapped around me and his knees were pulled up next to my sides.  I leaned my head against his upper chest and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you Harry." "I love you too Emily.  I only wish that I could've said that sooner." I sighed and continued looking out of the window with him.  The lights were beautiful, but his reflection in the window was even more so. 

Again, sorry for the late update guys! My exams are starring tomorrow and I've been studying but I'll try to keep updating :)

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx