Chapter 2

Emily's POV

We arrived at the airport and were practically pushing through a wave of screaming people just to get into the airport.  A security cart had to come get us so that we could be taken straight to the jet.  It was a very interesting experience to fly with no other people but Niall, myself and security guards.  I was thrilled to be going, just not thrilled about who I would have to constantly be around for the next few months.  The plane ride was long, and by long, I mean 16 hours long.  We watched movies and attempted to sleep, but it was useless.  I can't sleep on planes, they move around too much. "Em?" "Yes Niall?" "We're going to be landing in about twenty minutes and have to get straight to an interview, so if you'd like to put on a dress?" "Oh, yeah totally." I grabbed my bag and went to the tiny bathroom, squeezing my way in between the sink and the toilet.  I opened my bag and put on my dress, falling over at least ten times, which resulted in me bruising up my legs.  Great, one more thing for Harry to joke about, my clumsiness.  I put on the black heels to match my black dress and joined Niall back out at our seats to prepare for arrival. 

Chapter 3 will be posted soon!Xxxx