Chapter 19

Emily's POV

He didn't budge, thankfully.  I stared back out the window-door and sighed, not even knowing what I said.  After another two hours, I had to stand up because the floor was killing my butt.  I stood up, pulling the blanket with me, and of course that idiot had his hand attached to the corner.  So, he fell off of the stairs and hit his head on the floor, waking him up. "Oh, gosh, are you okay?" I asked as he just kind of layed there. "Ow....yeah...I'm fine." He stood up and flopped onto one of the couches. "Harry I..." "EVERYONE UP NOW!" Paul shouted over me.  Everyone climbed out of their bunks and lazily walked into the area where Harry and I were.  Niall grabbed me and pulled me to the opposite facing couch. "How did you sleep sis?" "Very well, you?" "Pretty great, slept like a baby actually." "That's great Niall." He kissed my cheek and then proceeded to make conversation with Liam.  I looked over at Harry who was staring straight at me. "What were you going to say?" He asked me, drawing everyone's attention in.  Perfect. "Um, nothing." "You said my name." "I don't recall..." He looked confused, and he had every right to. "Alright then." Everyone continued until we arrived at the hotel.  We piled out and barreled through fans to get inside.

I got called a "band slut" at least fifteen times just while walking in. "Just ignore them sis." Niall said, holding me closely.  We arrived at the top floor and quickly all showered and changed for their performance tonight.  I wanted to talk to Harry, but I couldn't figure out how or when or what I sould even say.  It took me the next five days to even comprehend a basic idea of how to approach him.  In our silence towards eachother, he managed to keep fans away from me and sent out tweets telling them to leave me alone or he would block everyone.  I was so emotionally unstable already that when I couldn't sleep, I went to the living room and cried.  My head felt like when the television goes fuzzy after you've watched an intense movie with the volume at one hundred percent.  I felt like exploding, but the most I could do here was cry.  I wanted to scream, I wanted to run, I wanted to jump off of the balcony.  I went out onto the balcony and steadily put my hands on the railing and looked thirty seven floors down.  It would be so easy, what if I could fly? I slowly pushed up and pulled my left leg over the rail.  Within seconds of just lifting my right leg, two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back onto the balcony, through the door and into the living room area. "Paul, I'm fine I'm not going... Harry?" He locked the door tightly and then turned to face me. "Are you really that selfish?!"

Ooh what's going to happen #cliffhanger ( this book has lots of cliffhangers I know ^.^)

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx