Chapter 15

Emily's POV

Gemma was able to sew my dress before the interview, and fix my hair because some girls were going crazy with it. "What happened out there? There are already news stories." "What?!" I grabbed her phone and looked at the headline. "Harry Styles smashes a pap's recorder, protective band member" I slumped back into the chair with an "ughhh". "What happened?" "All the fans were calling me a slut and a band whore and the pap asked a ridiculous question about sleeping with everyone in 1D and 5sos and so your brother smashed his recorder and pulled me inside." "Oh my gosh.  And the girls did this to your dress and hair?" "Yep." "Wow, I'm so sorry." "It's fine, honestly." A man came back and told us it was time.  We all lined up and walked on stage, smiling and waving at the crowd.  We sat down after the music stopped and the skinny and quite pointy woman laughed and started with the questions. "It is so great to have One Direction here today with their tour family! Now, I know it's incredibly recent, but Harry, what happened outside?" All attention went straight to him. "People were saying awful things about Niall's sister and have been for a while so I figured it was a good time for them to stop." "Well, I am sure she is very appreciative, right?" She asked, looking straight at me. "Um, yes, I am." "Very heroic of our favorite Harry Styles." He leaned back in his chair, seeming incredibly uncomfortable.

The interview continued and the topic was changed many times.  It wasn't until the final question that I got fumed as well as the others. "Harry, in a magazine last year, GQ, you said you'd only slept with two people.  What we're wondering is, why is that number so small? You're a rockstar!" He was silent, as were the other boys.  I didn't know my mouth was going to move, and I would have stopped, but it moved quicker than I could think. "Why does it matter? I mean, sure, Harry Styles has had sex, so have the rest of these guys, but why is that so important? There was a tsunami in Haiti two days ago, there are thousands maybe millions of homeless people out there, there are wars going on, and all you care about is how many people Harry Styles has slept with? If he said two, then it's two.  Why not pay attention to more serious matters in the world?" It was then that I realized that everyone was staring at me in awe.  The interviewer looked so angry I swear I could see steam radiating from her body.  She put on a smile and faced the camera. "Well, that was fun.  We're going to go to commercials and we will be back soon with One Direction to see them perform their oldest hit, "What Makes You Beautiful". The camera man yelled that we were now on commercial break.

Oooh sassy! Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx