Chapter 17

Emily's POV

He stood up and faced me. "Actually, I'm going to tell you something." "Alright, go ahead." He sat on the couch across from me and then started. "I hate myself, every day I hate myself.  I don't know what happened, but one day, our management decided that I was going to be more famous than the other guys.  They stopped giving out information on the other guys, they payed paps to follow me around.  They plaster my face on everything and I hate it, I get no privacy, at all, people always want to know what I'm doing next and they all know my name but have no idea what I actually do.  They don't know I'm in this band, they don't care that I have a family and friends and just want to chill out sometimes.  People treat me like a god and let me tell you I am far from that.  The truth is, I am jealous of you, of your life.  You can go to normal school and places and people don't immediately want to mob you and sleep with you just so that they can say that they did.  I wish that I could smack management every day and then I have to just keep remembering that I have to keep going.  I got myself here and I can't change that.  I fight with you because it's the only thing that ever seems normal in my life any more.  You don't like me or love me or want my fame or anything, you despise me, you fight with me, and that makes me feel one percent normal, you make me feel normal and like not everything is about just me, that other people have feelings and lives too.  You make me strong."

He did not just say that.  Did he really just say that? What was I supposed to respond with? I didn't freeze, I just looked at him with a look that pretty much said "WHAT?!" And he looked back at me with tears forming in his eyes. "I get it.  Im going to try to sleep." "No, Harry..." I stood up and grabbed his arm to have him turn back to me. "What am I supposed to say to that?" "Something is better than nothing, I just poured my heart out and you said nothing.  You should know that it took absolutely everything in me to say that to you and you're treating it like it was nothing and that my stupid mouth just said stupid things again like I always do." "No Harry, I just don't know how to respond or what to feel." "To feel? Ever since you arrived with Niall, things have felt different.  Seeing you this time was so different, everything is different.  I see you in the morning and I don't want to insult you, but I do just because it's what we do.  I stopped that pap because I could tell he was hurting you and I didn't want that happening.  I don't know what is happening and frankly it's freaking me out because I've never felt like this.  So please tell me what is wrong with me because honestly I think I am falling in love with you and that was never supposed to happen.''

Another cliffhanger ooh what's gonna happen next?!

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx