Chapter 31

Emily's POV

Relationships never last forever, especially when you are this young.  That only happens in fairy tales and movies.  When the tour ended, we broke up.  Which of course caused a lot of tension between Harry and Niall and a few months later, the band broke up...

No I am totally kidding! The band is still together and so are Harry and I.  The thing with relationships is that they take a lot of work. People fight in relationships, that's life. But for us, fighting was just not something that happened.  We had fought so much previously that even the thought of yelling at each other made us cringe.  If we had a disagreement, we would approach each other immediately about the problem, talk it out, and continue on.  Not to brag or anything, but he is the best boyfriend in the world. I loved him, even after everything.  When the tour did end, I headed to uni to continue my education.  I had three roommates there, one that loved the boys, and the other two just didn't care about anything other than getting manicures and leaving a trail of broken hearts behind them.  It worked out well for Eve, my room roommate, the one who loved the boys... because my dear brother took her on a few dates. 

How any of this happened is still beyond me. Imagine if Greg had never said hello, imagine if Niall had never auditioned or had been sick.  I don't want to imagine it.  I can't overstate how thankful I am that things played out like they did. Gemma and Ashton are currently engaged, and thrilled to be so.  I never thought that the arms currently around my waist would belong to me.  I never thought the lips that made their way around mine would hold the endless 'I love yous' that flowed out every day. I graduated from uni with a major in interior design and a minor in literature.  And as a graduation gift from Harry, a sparkling diamond ring now sits on my fourth finger on my left hand, promising forever with him.  I couldn't be happier, and although at times I convince myself he could be with someone else, he makes sure I believe he loves me more than ever every single day with the little things.  What can I say? He is wonderful, and I am so in love with the boy I once hated.

THE END!!! :) Thanks to everyone who read this book and voted for it to. I WILL be writing another book and hopefully you will read and vote for that as well. Follow me for more info on my new book if you aren't already, I'll follow back  :)

Vote/Comment/Fan :) Xxx